ISO 22000 Certification in Ethiopia can apply to any food safety management system in the food chain from farm to fork. A company can become ISO 22000 certified to demonstrate to its customers that it has a food safety management program. This gives customers confidence in the product. This is more important than ever as customers expect safe food. Food processors also require safe ingredients from their suppliers.
ISO 22000 Certification in Ethiopia is the International Organization for Standardization’s Food Safety Management System Certification. ISO and its members used the Quality Management System approach to food safety and tailored it for use in Food Safety.
Why is ISO 22000 Certification in Ethiopia necessary?
Foodservice companies can use ISO 22000:2018 to ensure safe food delivery. ISO 22000:2018 is the current version of ISO 22000.
Food is grown, transported, and manufactured has changed dramatically since the original standard was published a decade ago. This new standard considers these changes and aims at helping organizations reduce food safety hazards.
The new ISO 22000 standard makes it easier for ISO management systems to integrate with the resulting FSMS. It also introduces risk-based thinking and the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle. ISO 22000 reduces risk exposure by combining PDCA with risk-based thinking to manage business risks with HACCP to identify and prevent food safety hazards.
What are the advantages of ISO 22000 Certification in Ethiopia?
- Using the ISO 22000 standard to establish internationally accepted processes in your business can be a great way to do so.
- ISO 22000 certification will give you confidence in your hazard control systems and allow you to implement these controls throughout your supply chain
- Transparency around accountability and responsibilities
- Keep your system up-to-date and improve it.
- ISO 22000 includes the requirements for food safety management systems of FSSC 22000, which is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognized scheme. It is used with provisions for prerequisite programs to the relevant industry sector.
- Food Safety Policy
- Hazard Control Plan
- FSMS or Management Manual
- Food Safety Improvement Plan (monitoring and achieving food safety targets and objectives)
- Emergency Plan
- Records for OPRP & CCP monitoring
Registers for non conformances, corrective actions, and corrections.
Why choose Factocert Consultants Company to obtain the ISO 22000 Certification in Ethiopia?
Factocert is one of the most respected ISO 22000 certification consultants in Ethiopia. We provide the highest standard ISO Certification, HALAL, HACCP, CE Mark, HALAL certification, auditing, training, and other documents at a reasonable price. We offer solutions for Ethiopia cities such as Addis Ababa, Mekelle, Gondar, Awassa, Adama, etc…
We offer services in Ethiopia.
- ISO Certification.
- CE Mark Certification.
- HALAL Certification.
- GMP Certification.
- HACCP Certification.
- CMMI Certification.