ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 certification is one of the world’s most recognized international standards that specify the requirement of quality management system. It is one of the certifiable standard among ISO 9000 series that aims to help the organisation to meet their needs and expectations of the customers and other stakeholders more efficiently. And this can be done only by following the requirements that are being set up by the technical committee of international organisation for standardization that provides a framework to ensure a consistent provision of quality in the goods and services. Every organisation wants to have an international standard or a certification but the scope of the quality management system differs for each organisation depending upon their activities so the requirements can be tailored according to their convenience to improve their performance at a particular department or a facility.
The requirements of the quality management system is designed in such a way that it consists of seven principles of quality management which includes a strong customer focus that involves the top management and helps in continual improvement of the processes.
5 Steps to Get ISO 9001 Certification
The seven quality management principles are:
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
Based on priority the principles are carried out and each principle varies according to the organisation scope and activities because every process will change over time.
More about ISO 9001 certification:
Implementing the requirements of ISO 9001 standard is not all about establishing a set of procedures which are very complicated and difficult to manage. It is all about providing a flexible and workable management system which is a suitable for every organisation by having a right knowledge and support from your employees and top management so that the organisation can improve in every areas.
Implementing an effective quality management system to your organisation would help you to focus on the areas which are very important to your business and provides higher efficiency. The processes which are established through out the management would help your business to build a strong Foundation leading to an improved productivity and profit. And this in turn will help your organisation to meet the customer acquisition and retention.
In order to establish an individual process within your system you have to choose one of the best way and that is plan-do-check-act cycle.
Plan- do- check- act is also called as an PDCA cycle which was established by walter shewhart and published by edward deming.this concept were came into existence in order to implement a change whenever it is a required.
It acts as one of the efficient tool to manage all the processes and systems and it stands for
- Plan, to deliver the results as expected, the objectives has to be set for the processes and system
- Do, implement and control what has been planned
- Check, measure and monitor the results and processes against the objectives, policies and other requirements and take the results
- Act, necessary actions has to be taken to improve the performance of the processes
PDCA cycle acts as one of the continuous improvement tool by having a risk based thinking at every stage of the process.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification :
- When it comes to reputation, ISO 9001 certification acts as a better tool that will help you to win more contracts and tenders as the government will accept your project when you are certified by ISO 9001
- It helps to increase your credibility because many of your suppliers or customers would be looking for an organisation who has achieved a quality management system requirements of the international standard
- It helps to increase the customer satisfaction
- It helps to have a better and improved decision making because it helps you to identify and detect all the problems within the processes and makes your organisation to take the steps very quickly to avoid all kind of mistake
- It helps to have a better process integration
So one of the best option and being very wise is opting for ISO 9001 certification.
For more Information visit ISO 9001 Certification.