ISO 22000 Certification in Denmark for Food Safety Management System. This process control system is designed to improve food organization’s quality by identifying, evaluating, and controlling food safety hazards such as chemical, physical, and microbiological hazards. HACCP guidelines are defined and followed by ISO 22000. These include steps that prevent and correct problems as soon as they occur. These preventive control systems, including documentation and verification, are widely recognized by scientific authorities and international organizations as the best approach to producing safe food.
Food and Agriculture Sector Companies can obtain ISO 22000 certification in Denmark to ensure food safety.
This international standard applies to all organizations involved in primary production, food retailers, caterers, catering companies, and service companies related to food safety (cleaning, disinfection, transport, storage, distribution, etc.). ).
Food safety throughout the supply chain
Food producers have established internal quality control programs to ensure the safety of food products and minimize consumer exposure to unsafe or contaminated foods. The programs require suppliers to adhere to industry-standard food safety protocols and testing procedures. To remain competitive, each business in the supply chain must have a food safety management system.
The Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification in Denmark
The key benefits of ISO 22000 Certification in Denmark food safety management system implementation in any organization are:
- Provides a preventative approach for food safety.
- Enhances customer satisfaction / reduces dissatisfaction.
- Conformance to Legal and Regulation requirements.
- Enhance organizational credibility and reputation.
- Hazard analysis to assess threats to food safety.
- It allows you to identify and improve customer service.
- Lowers the cost and time of end-product testing.
- Enhances internal and exterior communications.
- Provides a better understanding of safety issues in food packaging throughout an organization.
- Increases the company’s profitability.
Food safety system certification 22000:2018
Food Safety System Certification 22000 (FSSC 22000) is a strong, ISO-based certification scheme that certifies and certifies food safety throughout the supply chain. FSSC 22000 utilizes the ISO 22000 and ISO 22003 standards and technical specifications for sector PRPs. These standards were created in open consultation with many other related organizations. GFSI accepts FSSC 22000 certification for ISO 22000-certified manufacturers. This is done by satisfying the technical specifications of sector PRPs and the additional scheme requirements.
Benefits for your organization:
- ISO-based supply chains
- GFSI accepted
- Use existing, independent, and international standards
- ISO 22000 and ISO 22003 specifications, as well as technical specifications for PRPs
- ISO/IEC 1721 accreditation (system and process approach)
- Wide range: Food manufacturing (slaughtering, pet food included)
- Stakeholder approval & commitment (industry, retailers, ngo-s)
- In-depth, rigorous food safety audits
- Independent scheme management
Why choose Factocert Consultant Company to obtain an ISO 22000 certificate in Denmark?
Factocert is a well-respected ISO 22000 certification consultant in Denmark. We provide the highest quality ISO Certification, HALAL, and HACCP certifications and auditing and training at a very affordable price. We also offer options for Denmark cities such as Copenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg, Odense, Frederiksberg. For more information, visit www.factocert.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.