Achieving an ISO 45001 Certification in the Netherlands ensures your organization implements the highest Occupational Health and Safety standards (OHS).
What is ISO 45001 Certification?
- The ISO 45001 certification sets out to approach health and safety management.
- The principles of ISO 45001 are similar to ISO 9001, but there are some differences.
- Companies should focus on these differences when getting ready for ISO 45001 Certification in the Netherlands.
- One of ISO 45001’s primary requirements is continual improvement, which means that your company must be able to monitor and evaluate its progress against its health and safety targets and report back regularly on its success or failure.
What are the Benefits of Getting Certified for Organizations?
There are many benefits that an organization can get from getting ISO 45001 certification in the Netherlands:
- ISO 45001 certification will have an assurance of demonstrating superior occupational health and safety management which will help them be a leading employer by providing safe working conditions for their employees and increasing productivity in their organization.
- Another benefit that organizations can get from ISO 45001 Certification in the Netherlands is having improved performance which improves customer satisfaction, staff retention and recognition in their industry as an ideal place to work or be a customer.
- The companies also get recognized by government bodies since employers should demonstrate best practices for workplace health and safety management and have policies set up accordingly.
- It makes them eligible for government funding towards improving their workplace environment and safety measures.
- An ISO 45001 certified company has greater chances of obtaining insurance coverage because of reduced risks related to accidents at work.
- They also become eligible for tax relief for saving costs related to health care insurance schemes due to low accident rates within their organization.
- It is not just about monetary gains; ISO 45001 Certification helps create a safer workplace environment, resulting in better employee engagement and productivity.
What are the Benefits of Getting Certified for Individuals?
- ISO 45001 Certification as an individual is intended for employees with a position of responsibility or authority.
- The certification provides competency documentation and allows employees to demonstrate their knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- In short, it shows that an employee knows about keeping their organization safe and healthy at work, which can increase trust between employee, employer, co-workers, peers and more.
- ISO 45001 Certification in the Netherlands also shows your commitment towards protecting lives by promoting safe working conditions in your organization.
- It demonstrates integrity through a solid commitment to conducting business with high regard for health and safety.
- Getting certified is a great way to show you are responsible and take pride in your job.
- By getting certified, you demonstrate that you care about your fellow employees’ well being at work.
- Getting certified gives you credibility when dealing with other departments within your company because it shows that you take pride in what you do.
- Furthermore, having proof of ISO 45001 certification can help prevent injury claims from being filed against your company.
- It proves that everyone was aware of how they should be doing things correctly before any accidents occurred.
Factocert is one of the leading ISO consultants in the Netherlands. We provide the best ISO 45001 certification auditors in Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Delft, and other major cities with consultation, implementation, documentation, certification, audit, and other related services worldwide affordable cost.
What are the other services we provide?