ISO 22000 Certification in Denmark is an internationally recognized standard that integrates an ISO9001 strategy for food safety management with HACCP to guarantee food safety at every level. The standard outlines the steps an organization must take to demonstrate its capability to manage risks to safety and ensure that food items are safe.
The safety of the food we eat is a worldwide issue worldwide. It is defined as the certainty in the real world that any illness or injury can’t be caused by food consumption. We can certify a broad selection from ISO 22000 categories worldwide.
Every organization can use ISO 22000 within the food supply chain. It integrates the principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) method developed through the Codex Alimentarius Commission. The auditable requirements combine the HACCP program with the prerequisite programs and other food safety systems specifications.
Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) Benchmarking
By meeting the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) Benchmarking Requirements requirements, The FSSC 22000 Scheme has been acknowledged as an official FSSC 22000 Scheme since 2010. GFSI recognition proves that the Scheme complies with the highest standards in the world and has led to global acceptance in the food industry. Additionally, the Scheme is recognized by Accreditation Bodies worldwide and supported by key stakeholders such as FoodDrinkEurope (FDE) and The Consumer Brands Association (CBA).
Why is it necessary to get an ISO 22000 Certification in Denmark?
To provide safe food to be eaten, organizations across the food chain, ISO 22000 Certification in Denmark, are a great structure to implement an effective health and safety system for nutrition (FSMS). ISO 22000 is currently transitioning to the updated version ISO 22000:2018.
The way food is produced and transported, made and consumed has evolved significantly since the first standard was released more than ten years back. The new standard addresses these changes and is designed to assist organizations in reducing food dangers to health.
Why is ISO 22000 Certification in Denmark a service benefit to you?
Implementation of ISO 22000 could result in:
- Improved management and communication.
- Assurances on quality, reliability and safety.
- Decrease costs from withdrawals or recalls.
- Improved reputation and brand loyalty.
- More confidence in disclosures.
- Less foodborne diseases.
- Better food quality and safer jobs in the food industry.
- Better utilization of resources.
- More efficient food safety hazard control.
- Systematic management of prerequisite programmes.
- The valid basis for making decisions.
- Power focused on priorities.
- Saves resources by reducing duplication.
- Better planning, less post-process verification.
- Development of a food safety management system.
What is ISO 22000 Certification in Denmark need?
ISO 22000 Certification in Denmark requires creating a Food Safety Management System. This means that you’ll have a written system implemented and implemented throughout your establishment, which includes:
- Effective Prerequisite Programmes implemented to ensure a hygienic, clean environment.
- A Hazard Analysis and a Critical Control Plan were developed to detect, prevent, and remove food security risks.
- You’ve established food safety processes to control food safety across your business, starting from business and management planning to day-to-day communications and activities that impact food safety.
Why should you choose Factocert to obtain an ISO 22000 Certification in Denmark?
Factocert is one of the most reputable ISO 22000 certification consultants in Denmark. We provide the highest quality ISO Solutions, CE Mark, HALAL, HACCP certification that includes auditing the training of other documents at a low cost. We also offer solutions for Denmark cities such as Copenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg, Odense, Frederiksberg, and many more cities.
Our services are available in Denmark.
- ISO Certification.
- CE Mark Certification.
- HALAL Certification.
- GMP Certification.
- HACCP Certification.
- CMMI Certification.