How Factocert can help with ISO certification?
Factocert consulting service provides full assistance in the development and implementation of ISO Management Systems Standards. Factocert provides expert guidance, a dedicated team, and years of knowledge to ensure our clients receive the desired results and with Factocert certification is guaranteed.
Benefits of ISO certification:
- Better credibility and dynamic image in the market
- Differentiate your organization from among competitors by getting certified
- Know your areas for improvement from industry experts
- Higher rate of gaining customer satisfaction
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time-saving processes
Types of ISO Certification from Factocert:
ISO: ISO Certification stands for International Organization for Standardization generally ISO Certification means that the firm runs its business using international standards for products, services, and processes.
ISO 9001: ISO 9001 standard specifies the requirement for Quality Management System this standard is used by organizations to show their capacity to regularly provide products and services that meet regulatory and clients requirement.
ISO 14001: ISO 14001 standard specifies the requirement for an effective Environmental Management System that manages the aspects of the organization which have a major impact on the environment
ISO 45001: ISO 45001 standard specifies the requirement for Occupational Health and safety management system is used to make a system to identify, control, and reduce the risks identified with the wellbeing and security of workers at the workplace
ISO 27001: As ISO 27001 is a globally recognized standard that specifies the requirement for Information Security Management System and it focuses on information security risk and it protects organizations CIA information – Confidentiality, Integrity, and availability.
ISO 22000: it is an internationally known standard it specifies the requirement for Food Safety Management System and It demonstrates an organization’s ability to control food safety hazards to make sure that food is safe.
ISO 13485: ISO 13485 standard focused on medical devices and related services that regularly meet customers’ requirements and as well as a regulatory requirement, it allows organizations worldwide to set up their Quality Management System according to certain principles.
ISO 17025: ISO 17025 Accreditation is utilized by testing and calibration laboratories around the globe. Suppliers, government, and regulatory will not consider if the lab is not accredited to be technically competent. Globally laboratories accredited to ISO 17025 are deemed to be technically competent in the market and able to produce accurate test and calibration data.
CE mark: CE Mark is a product certification that specifies conformity with the standard declared by EU European Union. It is a certification that declares that the products comply with EU directives. It is a mandatory requirement for doing business in Europe Market.
HALAL: Halal Certification means Lawful or permitted it provides a declaration to Muslim consumers that the food is processed as per Islamic Law. The food items which are consumed by Muslim people group in the day-by-day life are consistent with the process and procedure as considered by Islamic laws which are nutritious and quality.
HACCP: Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point is an internationally recognized prevention system for assuring food safety. Hazard Analysis is based on a systematic process to identify possible dangers to health and the critical control point can be applied and food safety hazards can be prevented, eliminated, or reduced to acceptable levels.
Steps in ISO certification:
1. Gap Analysis: A gap analysis is the first step conducted by our expert or ISO Consultant and it is used to compare one process to others performed elsewhere, which are often identified through benchmarking. In this usage, we compare each process side-by-side and step by step and then notes the differences.
We then analyze each deviation to determine if there is any benefit to changing to the alternate process. The results of this analysis (in the context of the benefits and detriments of changing processes) may support the maintenance of the current process, the wholesale adoption of an alternate process, or a fusion of different aspects of each process.
It identifies and requires preparing and maintaining the critical documents and records required for operation and its support documents as per ISO Certification.
2. Training: We will give awareness training to all the employees of your organization and explain to them the benefits of ISO Certification. The training session is to help employees to align towards achieving the standard and work towards achieving the goal. This also helps them to think from an ISO perspective, give each of their contributions in terms of experience and knowledge towards achieving the goal.
3. Documentation: We will be providing standard templates available with us to your organization so that you may prepare the required documents suitable for your organization. We emphasize constantly updating and recording the data. ISO Certification cost again depends upon the size, nature of business, and no of employees.
4. Internal Audit & MRM: Internal audit (IA) training will be given to the responsible team from different departments so that he understands how to carry out the IA, what to look for during the audit, how to report and document. We will help in carrying out the IA activity and help in reporting and generating the required documentation. How to get ISO Certification.
MRM – Management Review Meeting – We will be part of the review meetings. Based on the observations made, the major NC’s observed have to be resolved on a high priority basis. Once all major NC’s are resolved, the minor ones will be resolved at a later stage. A timeline is given to resolve these NC’s and necessary corrective and preventive actions are communicated.
5. Final Audit: Final Audit will be carried out by ISO Certification bodies or by the external auditor; our consultants will assist during the final audit. In the final audit, an assessment will be made by the auditor based on the Management System requirement.
6. Certification: Once the final audit is completed, a report will be shared with the certification body or ISO certification providers, and based on the auditor’s recommendation you will be awarded the certificate.
Why Factocert or How to contact Factocert:
To know more about ISO Certification, CE Mark Certification, Halal Certification and other Management System Standards. Reach out to us on any 1 of the below and we are available 24/7 to assist you. Visit: www.factocert.com.
1. Fill an inquiry form on our website
2. Call or WhatsApp us directly
3. Mail us @ [email protected]
4. Chat with us – Website Chat.