ISO 14001 Certification in Kenya is an international standard that defines the requirements for an efficient Environmental Management System (EMS). It establishes a framework organization can adhere to, instead of setting standards for environmental performance.
It is part of the ISO 14000 family of standards regarding the management of environmental issues, ISO 14001 is a voluntary standard that businesses can certify to. Combining it with other management system standards, such as ISO 9001 or ISO 9001, can further help in the achievement of the goals of an organization.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) defines an environmental management system as “part of the management system used to manage environmental aspects, fulfill compliance obligations, and address risks and opportunities.” The framework described in ISO 14001 standard is utilized in a plan-do-check-act (PDCA) method for continual improvement.
What topics does ISO 14001 Certification in Kenya cover?
The highest level ISO 14001 Certification in Kenya covers the following areas regarding the management of environmental issues:
- Contextual description of the organization
- Performance evaluation
What are the benefit of ISO 14001 Certification in Kenya?
Utilizing ISO 14001 Certification in Kenya offers many advantages for businesses that use eco-friendly management practices. Companies and organizations find that ISO 14001 Certification can help them:
- Improve resource efficiency
- Reduce waste
- Reduce costs
- Ensure that environmental impact is being evaluated
- Gain a competitive advantage in supply chain design
- Increase the number of new opportunities for business
- Meet legal obligations
- Improve the trust of customers and stakeholders
- Enhance the overall environmental impact
- Control your environmental obligations in a consistent manner
ISO 14000 Family of standards:
ISO 14001 is the most widely used standard within the ISO 14000 family, which also includes standards like those listed below:
- ISO 14004:2016 – Environmental Management Systems – General Guidelines On Implementation
- ISO 14006:2011 – Environmental Management Systems – Guidelines For Incorporating Ecodesign
- ISO 14015:2001 – Environmental Management – Environmental Assessment Of Sites And Organizations (EASO)
- ISO 14020:2000 – Environmental Labels And Declarations – General Principles
- ANSI/ISO 14025:2006 – Environmental Labels And Declarations – Type III Environmental Declarations – Principles And Procedures
- ISO 14031:2013 – Environmental Management – Environmental Performance Evaluation – Guidelines
- ISO 14040:2006 – Environmental Management – Life Cycle Assessment – Principles And Framework
- ASQ/ANSI/ISO 14044:2006 – Environmental Management – Life Cycle Assessment – Requirements And Guidelines
- ISO/TR 14047:2012 – Environmental Management – Life Cycle Assessment – Illustrative Examples On How To Apply ISO 14044 To Impact Assessment Situations
- ISO/TR 14049:2012 – Environmental Management – Life Cycle Assessment – Illustrative Examples On How To Apply ISO 14044 To Goal And Scope Definition And Inventory Analysis
- ISO 14050:2009 – Environmental Management – Vocabulary
- ISO 14063:2006 – Environmental Management – Environmental Communication – Guidelines And Examples
- ISO 14064-1:2018 – Greenhouse Gases – Part 1: Specification With Guidance At The Organization Level For Quantification And Reporting Of Greenhouse Gas Emissions And Removals
- ISO 14064-2:2019 – Greenhouse Gases – Part 2: Specification With Guidance At The Project Level For Quantification, Monitoring And Reporting Of Greenhouse Gas Emission Reductions Or Removal Enhancements
- ISO 14064-3:2019 – Greenhouse Gases – Part 3: Specification With Guidance For The Verification And Validation Of Greenhouse Gas Statements
- ISO 14067:2018 – Greenhouse Gases – Carbon Footprint Of Products – Requirements And Guidelines For Quantification
- ISO/TR 14069:2013 – Greenhouse Gases – Quantification And Reporting Of Greenhouse Gas Emissions For Organizations
- ISO/TS 14071:2014 – Environmental Management – Life Cycle Assessment – Critical Review Processes And Reviewer Competencies: Additional Requirements And Guidelines To ISO 14044:2006
- ISO/TS 14072:2014 – Environmental Management – Life Cycle Assessment – Requirements And Guidelines For Organizational Life Cycle Assessment
- ISO 19011:2018 – Guidelines For Auditing Management Systems
Why Choose Factocert for ISO 14001 Certification in Kenya?
The best solution to the question provided by Factocert is to be committed to implementing industry best practices. Believing in the possibility of getting ISO certification using the distinctive Consulting Technology. When we consider the implementation of CE marking certification within any business, we view it as a way to enter Europe. European Union area wherein the manufacturer has to ensure that their product has been certified as well as have the CE marking onto the merchandise.
We assist the company in achieving this goal easily by offering expert guidance from our consultants. Security of information is one of the primary aspects to consider in any organization that is concerned with the security of information. We assist companies to build a stronger security system around the clock. This will ensure that the business is not at risk and cause the organization danger of losing its data sources.
The integration of the capability maturity model is often referred to as CMMI is a well-established best practice that is globally accepted regarding Factocert we believe in the establishment of this integrated module in conjunction with the solid framework. The enhancements that will follow this will bring about a dramatic impact on the performance of the business. This will allow the company to achieve a better future.
The introduction of the ISO 14001 Certification in Kenya standard in any company will improve the performance of every person within the organization. ISO standards typically have a variety of advantages that fall under that category, which is improving the financial performance of the business. The efficiency of an organization in the area of business can be improved through the application and implementation of the ISO standard. ISO 14001 Consultation in Kenya The initial phase of the publishing of the environmental policies is essential and must be undertaken by the consultant with the assistance of the management team at the top.
It should be made available on the shelves of everyone who can take a look at the policy to comprehend the significance of ISO guidelines and also the significance of the implementation of international standards within the business. This will assist your organization to make improvements to its communication systems. For more info visit: www.factocert.com or email@example.com