HOW DO I GET ISO 22000 CERTIFICATION IN NIGERIA
ISO 22000 Certification in Nigeria, A Food Safety Management System can be established and implemented by organizations involved in the food chain by ISO 22000, published by the International Organization for Standardization. From farm to fork, ISO 22000 combines the quality management factor of ISO 9001 certification with HACCP to ensure food safety and quality. It helps organizations identify the risks and plan to mitigate or prevent them.
Countries have enacted stringent regulations to ensure safe and high-quality food for consumption. ISO 22000-certified companies deliver safe food that does not cause illness or injury.
Any organization of any scale- big or small- can apply for ISO 22000 certification at any point in the food chain, including production, distribution, and retail.
HOW DOES ISO 22000 CERTIFICATION IN NIGERIA?
In Nigeria, ISO 22000 certification can benefit companies by:
- Better management of processes and improved communication within the organization.
- Food products are guaranteed to be safe, reliable, and high-quality.
- A recall of an unfit product would have otherwise resulted in increased costs.
- Improved brand loyalty and a boost to your image in the market.
- Confidence in disclosures is higher.
- Foodborne disease prevention.
- The morale of the employees is boosted.
- Utilization of resources efficiently.
- Controlling food safety hazards in a timely and efficient manner.
- Management of prerequisite programs in a systematic way.
- Effective decision-making.
HOW DO I GET ISO 22000 CERTIFICATION IN NIGERIA?
ISO 22000 specifies some mandatory requirements for implementing a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) in Annex SL. Sections 4 to 10 of Annex SL list these. While the first three sections contain scope, normative references, and terms and definitions, they are mostly devoted to introducing the standard. FSMS-specific requirements are discussed in the following.
- Context of the organization – This section discusses all the factors that may be relevant to your organization. Customer, client, contractor, stakeholder, and other interested parties can be external or internal.
- FSMS Leadership – This section discusses the responsibilities of top management in ensuring an effective FSMS. The system facilitates the assignment of roles to staff and provides smooth communication.
- This section identifies risks and develops action plans to deal with them promptly.
- The organization is informed of the tools, technologies, and resources required to implement the FSMS in Section.
- Section Operation This section assesses the existing procedures and compliance with the legal obligations. Risk assessment must be performed regularly.
- Monitoring and measuring the performance of your FSMS can be used to evaluate its performance regularly. By doing so, you ensure that your organization’s management system is capable of meeting the objectives it has set.
- Continually improving your management system ensures your organization can meet changing market demands.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO GETTING ISO 22000 CERTIFICATION IN NIGERIA?
We will guide you in obtaining ISO 22000 certification if you are a Nigerian business. Before inviting a certification body for ISO 22000 certification, you must operate your FSMS for some time and document the process. You must fill out an application form containing your organization’s details. Once the certification body of your choice has reviewed your application form, a quotation will be provided, after which your certification audit can be scheduled.
There are a few mandatory steps for obtaining ISO 22000 certification in Nigeria. To achieve accreditation, you must take care of the following documents:
- This is the first step in verifying your documentation, and an internal auditor performs it.
- At this point, management will identify the practical realities of your organization and review the gaps.
- Corrective activities – Certain disciplinary actions must be taken to close the gaps identified by internal audit and management review. Proper documentation of all punitive measures should be provided.
Two stages are involved in obtaining ISO 22000 certification:
- First stage (documentation survey) – The ISO 22000 certification body of your choice will verify standard prerequisites.
- The second stage (Primary audit) involves verifying the conformity of your documentation with the ISO 22000 requirements. This is done by thoroughly investigating reports, records, and company practices.
Why Factocert for ISO Certification in Nigeria
We provide the best ISO consultants in the, Who are very knowledgeable and provide the best solution. And to know how to get ISO certification in the . Kindly reach us at email@example.com. ISO Certification consultants work according to ISO standards and help organizations implement ISO certification in with proper documentation.
For more information visit: ISO 22000 Certification in Nigeria