ISO 9001 Certification in Kenya is an international standard for quality management systems (“QMS”) and must be followed by all companies to achieve certification. Organizations use the standard to prove their ability to provide products and services consistent with regulatory and customer requirements.
ISO 9001:2015 is the latest revision of the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard. It replaces ISO 9001:2008 as of September 2018. The 2015 ISO 9001 standard version aims to offer many benefits that were not provided in the 2008 standard:
- It is more focused on risk-based thinking.
- It is based on the same structure and standards as ISO management systems, making it easier to integrate system components.
- It addresses supply chain management more effectively.
- The emphasis is now on leadership engagement.
- It assists in addressing risks/opportunities within organizations.
- This language now uses a simpler structure with common terms.
- This has been made more user-friendly to serve knowledge-based and service-based organizations.
The requirements of ISO 9001 Certification in Kenya
The ISO 9001 Certification in Kenya standard uses a system of ten clauses known as Annex SL. It covers four areas:
- Management responsibility – The areas of the QMS where your management team needs to be focused on, involved in, and accountable
- Resource Management – How resources like people, infrastructure, and facilities are assigned to ensure maximum performance
- Product Realization – Details on how your company will operate to offer a high-quality product or service
- Measurement, Analysis, and Improvement: How to determine if your Management System works as expected. This will allow you to facilitate the continuous improvement of your system.
The benefits of ISO 9001 Certification in Kenya for your business
A robust and effective ISO 9001 Certification in Kenya Quality Management System will allow you to focus on the most important areas of your business and increase efficiency. Your business’s management systems will create a solid foundation that will lead to higher productivity and profits. This will result in increased customer assets and retention.
The main benefits of ISO 9001 Certification in Kenya n include:
- Suitable both for small and large organizations
- Better internal management
- Less wastage
- Increase efficiency, productivity, and profit
- Increased customer retention and acquisition
- Measured and monitored consistent outcomes
- Internationally recognized standard
- Compatibility with other ISO standards
- Accreditation from UKAS
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification in Kenya to your customers
International recognition of the ISO 9001/ISO 9001 2015 standard means that your customers will benefit from working with ISO 9001-certified companies. In addition, your customers will choose to do business only with certified companies, as it means that your management systems have been continuously assessed and approved.
They’ll know from personal experience that working with ISO 9001/ISO 9001:2015 certified companies offers many benefits:
- Minimizes mistakes
- Enhances reporting and communications
- Higher quality products and services
- Better production scheduling and delivery
- Annual Assessments maintain standards
ISO 9001:2015 includes a subset of tactical elements to complement the strategic principles. These five elements are a significant improvement on ISO 9001.2008.
The Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Thinking based on risk
- Leadership participation
- Unified structure and
- Clarified documentation requirements.
These elements complement each other and are deeply integrated into ISO 9001:2015. It is dangerous to discuss them separately, and it can misrepresent the organic nature of ISO 9001:2015. We will provide a brief overview of each element and summarize the structure in a table format to emphasize their overall integration.
Why choose Factocert Consultants Company to get ISO 9001 Certification in Kenya?
Factocert is a leading ISO 9001 Certification consultant in Kenya. We offer the highest quality ISO Certification, CE Mark, HALAL, and HACCP certifications with auditing, training, and documentation at an affordable price. We also provide services in Kenyan cities such as Nairobi, Eldoret and Malindi, Garissa, and other major cities. for more firstname.lastname@example.org