ISO 9001 Certification in Ethiopia is the QMS or quality control system (“QMS”). For certification according to ISO 9001, or the ISO 9001 standard, a company must meet the standards set out by the ISO 9001 Standard. Companies use the standard to show their ability to continuously provide goods and services that meet the requirements of the customer and regulations and demonstrate constant improvement.
Why do we need an updated edition?
ISO regularly reviews its standards to ensure that they remain up-to-date and meet the needs of companies worldwide. The last major revision to ISO 9001 was in 2008. However, that may not seem like an eternity. Still, the exponential growth in the number of technologies and products and services to consumers and the complexity and size of the supply chain globally have led to the fact that ISO is required to ensure that ISO 9001 Certification in Ethiopia conforms to a variety of new specifications.
The demands of customers for services and products and the effect on the image of the companies that can provide them are growing every day, which is why ISO 9001 Certification in Ethiopia is needed to meet the ever-growing expectations of consumers.
A couple of facts regarding ISO 9001:
There are a variety of documents that belong to the ISO 9000 family of standards, and ISO 9001 is the only standard from the 9000 series that needs certification. In general, an entire company is required to be certified. However, the nature of the QMS could be modified to enhance the performance of a specific facility or department. The most current version is ISO 9001:2015. It was which was released in September 2015 (thus 2015 ).
- It doesn’t matter if the size of your company is one person or one million people. Check out ISO 9001 Certification in Ethiopia Implementation for Small Businesses
- It doesn’t matter what sector you work in (service or production). It could be a restaurant, a consultancy manufacturing firm or government organization, etc. Different standards are based upon ISO 9001 Certification in Ethiopia for a few particular sectors.
- It is not a benchmark for products. It does not define product quality. It is a standard based on processes that you can use to manage your operations, and the final product must meet your expectations.
- It’s not a personal Standard one can’t become accredited to ISO 9001 Certification in Ethiopia. Instead, an organization or company gets certified. Individuals can, however, turn into an ISO 9001 Certified Lead Auditor following a five-day course of training. Then, they can examine other companies.
- There isn’t anything called “ISO Certificate” or “ISO 9000 Certification”, only ISO Certification by ISO 9001.
- It is not a membership group. A company cannot “join” ISO 9001. To be ISO 9001 certified, your business must
- To establish the ISO 9001 Certification in Ethiopia’s quality management system, you must follow these procedures.
- Then, a Certification Body (CB, also known as Registrar) reviews your company’s performance following the most recent version of ISO 9001 Requirements. If you can pass this audit, then the Registrar issues the ISO 9001 Certificate demonstrating that your business has been certified following ISO 9001 for three years. (See who can issue certification)
- In addition, the business is required to be re-certified every three years to keep the ISO 9001 certification status.
The standards are based on seven principles of quality management that include having a clear customer focus, involvement of the top management and a constant drive for improvement.
7 quality management systems of the web are:
- Customer focus
- Engaging people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
ISO 9000 vs ISO 9001:
Although ISO 9001:2015 is currently the ISO standard for creating a Quality Management System, other documents from the ISO 9000 family align with ISO 9001. ISO 9001 requirements. ISO 9000 explains the seven quality management principles that underlie ISO 9001 and defines all terms utilized in ISO 9001. ISO 9001 standard.
In addition, ISO 9004 guides on making the ISO 9001 Quality Management System more efficient and concentrates on improving the effectiveness of the ISO 9001 processes by giving some tips for best practices.
How can I obtain ISO 9001 Certification in Ethiopia?
We provide Ethiopia’s most reliable ISO 9001 certification to grow your business globally. If you have any of these ISO Certification services, please click on this like factocert.com, and if you have any questions about ISO 9001 Certification consultants in Ethiopia, please email@example.com. We will provide the top ISO consultants for your company.