ISO 45001 Certification in Kenya is the world’s most prestigious occupational safety and health standard. It was designed to safeguard employees and visitors from workplace accidents and illnesses. ISO 45001 certification was developed to limit the impact of any risk that could cause employees and businesses irreparable damage. Its standards stem from the enormous effort put forth by the health and safety experts who studied alternatives to managing systems that include ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. Furthermore, the ISO 45001 Certification is a requirement in Kenya created to incorporate different occupational safety and health standards, including OHSAS 18001, into consideration and the ILO’s standards for labor conventions and safety guidelines.
If you’re certified under OHSAS 18001, you’ll be required to change towards ISO 45001 to maintain certification validity. However, there is a normal three-year period to migrate, and there’s still time to prepare for your move into ISO 45001 certification.
Is ISO 45001 certification in Kenya right for me?
ISO 45001 is right if you and your company need to show a commitment to ensuring the safety of employees and other interested people. If you’ve already established the quality or environmental management system aligned to an Annex SL structure, ISO 45001 can be easily integrated. Companies that adopt ISO 45001 need:
- A clear structure of management with clearly defined the authority and responsibilities
- clearly defined goals to be improved, with quantifiable outcomes
- A structured method for the assessment of risk and its reduction
Health and safety management failures, performances, and the evaluation of goals and policies must be monitored regularly to ensure that improvements and the business’s benefits are achieved and prioritized accordingly.
How will your company benefit from the certification in Kenya?
One of the most significant advantages of obtaining ISO 45001 certification in Kenya is assisting your business by providing an organized and systematic guideline that will improve your company’s performance. The purpose of conducting ISO Audits is to identify violations and work towards addressing the shortcomings. The final aim is to supply your business with better performance and efficient outcomes.
What exactly are the advantages of ISO 45001 Certification in Kenya?
ISO 45001 certification in Kenya permits organizations to enhance their safety and health at work by establishing and implementing the OH&S Policy and OH&S goals. It creates a system of processes that consider the risks, opportunities, and legal requirements.
ISO 45001 certification permits organizations the ability to
- Find out the risks and OH&S dangers associated with the actions, and work towards eliminating the hazards or implementing safeguards to reduce the risk of harm.
- Set up operating controls to handle OH&S risk, legal issues, and other requirements.
- Make people aware of OH&S dangers.
- Examine the OH&S performance and try to improve its performance by taking appropriate steps.
- The worker should take an active part in OH&S issues.
- Enhance its capability to address questions regarding health and safety and compliance.
- Lower the overall cost of workplace-related accidents.
- Reduce downtime as well as the costs associated with disruptions to operations.
- Lower your insurance costs.
- Reduce absenteeism, and lower the rate of employee turnover.
- Enhance the reputation of the achievement of an international benchmark.
- Get new customers who have to be inactive OH&S compliance to tender.
How much does ISO 45001 certification cost?
The answer is obvious. It’s dependent. You’ll have to consider the costs of setting up the ISO 45001 management system, buying standards, taking seminars, and hiring auditors and consultants. A small business might invest between $10,000 and $15,000, while an enterprise with a bigger budget could spend more. But, an efficient ISO 45001 management system can aid your business in saving cash in the end.
Why should you choose Factocert Consultants Company to get ISO 45001 certification in Kenya?
Factocert is one of the top ISO 45001 Certification consultation in Kenya. We provide the best standard ISO Certification, CE Mark, HALAL, and HACCP certifications that include training, auditing, and documentation for a reasonable price. We also offer services to Kenyan cities, including Nairobi, Eldoret and Malindi, Garissa, and other major cities. for more firstname.lastname@example.org