ISO 45001 Certification in Ethiopia, the international standard for occupational safety and health, was issued to protect workers and visitors from workplace-related diseases and accidents. To mitigate the risk of causing irreparable damage to employees or businesses, ISO 45001 certification was created. The standards were developed by a group of experts in health and safety management who studied several other system management methods, including ISO 9001 and ISO14001. The ISO 45001 Certification in Ethiopia also considers OHSAS 18001 and additional occupational safety and health standards. It also incorporates the ILO’s labor standards and conventions.
This certification was updated in March 2018 and represented a significant advancement in occupational health and safety (OHS). This standard, published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), empowers organizations to be proactive, improve risk anticipation and decrease injury or death incidences.
- Attain ISO 45001 Certification in Ethiopia With an Accredited Certification Body
- Implement systems across the organization that ensures compliance and protect employees.
- Accreditation of your commitment to safety and health.
- Benefit from increased productivity and decreased operational downtime.
- Ideal Organizations of all sizes and sectors – From SMEs to corporations.
The ISO 45001 Certification Certification in Ethiopia replaces OHSAS 18001. Organizations with OHSAS 18001 certification must switch to ISO 45001 by March 2021. These dates were extended due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
ISO 45001 certification is a framework to support organizations with occupational safety and health management approaches:
- Improve workplace safety and health.
- Reduce the chance of workplace accidents.
- Inspect compliance with applicable safety and health regulations.
- Allow the organization to implement continuous safety and risk management practices.
Advantages of ISO 45001 Certification in Ethiopia:
Organizations must be proactive in managing occupational risks to impact a competitive global market. This includes the safety and health of all parties. The ISO 45001 Certification in Ethiopia is a significant step forward in improving the workplace environment and security for clients, workers, and representatives. This certification gives employees confidence that their company is responsible for their well-being.
- Increase workplace protection
- Enhanced competitiveness
- Lower organizational risk
- Excellent market reputation
- Increased employee motivation
More benefits of ISO 45001 Certification in Ethiopia
Work-related accidents and occupational health issues can affect the health of employees. They can also have a significant impact on companies. Certifying businesses under ISO 45001 offers the following advantages:
- A better way to manage incidents, leading to the reduction of downtime
- Lower insurance premiums and the overall cost of safety and health-related accidents
- Lower absenteeism and a lower turnover rates for employees
- Accessible communication with customers, suppliers, and partners from countries other than the United States.
- Improves the image and reputation of the business and more legal certainty
- Better management of risks and enhanced performance in occupational health and safety and outcomes
What does ISO 45001 Certification in Ethiopia help you with?
- Injury Prevention
- Enhanced OSHA Health Measures
- Statutory Identification and Compliance Evaluation
- Improve Productivity
- Ensure Organizational Safety Culture
ISO 45001 Certification in Ethiopia Process:-
OHSAS 18001 certification is a good indicator that your business can become ISO 45001 certified. Similar to most standards, in order to obtain ISO 45001 certification you will need to follow certain steps:
- Perform a gap analysis on your system to identify areas of weakness and potential for improvement.
- Make sure your business conforms to the new standard.
- Make sure everyone is aware and involved in implementing the new norm.
- Invite an outside auditor to evaluate your compliance and certify that you have met all requirements.
- Fill in specific gaps if the findings are not clear.
- After approval, use the ISO 45001 framework for continuous improvement.
Why choose Factocert Consultants to get ISO 45001 Certification in Ethiopia?
Factocert is the most trusted ISO 45001 Certification Consultant in Ethiopia. We offer the highest quality ISO Certification, CE mark, and HALAL accreditation for a small fee. We also review, prepare and complete other documentation. We also offer arrangements for urban Ethiopian communities like Addis Ababa and Mekelle and Gondar, Awassa, and many others. For more visit www.factocert.com or email@example.com
Our services in Ethiopia
- ISO Certification
- HALAL Certification
- CE Mark Certification
- HACCP Certification
- GMP Certification
- VAPT Certification