Note on ISO 9001 Certification in South Africa:
ISO 9001 Certification in South Africa is an international standard that defines an effective QMS. It establishes various Standards for determining guidelines for quality management that include paying attention to the customer, improving management and leadership within a company, enhancing and fine-tuning the internal processes, and general strategies for continuous improvement.
Essential points regarding ISO 9001 Certification in South Africa:
- ISO 9001 Certification is an international standard for an effective QMS or quality control system (QMS).
- ISO 9001 Certification is part of the more prominent ISO 9000 family.
- ISO 9001 Standard is the only standard that you can get certified.
- Individuals cannot be ISO 9001 certified in South Africa; instead, businesses, companies, or organizations get accredited.
- The size of the company is not a factor. It could be one per person or more than 100,000.
- ISO 9001 Certification in South Africa is a process-focused standard. It is not intended to establish the standard for the quality of products.
Steps to get ISO 9001 Certification in South Africa:
The first step is to address the process required to obtain ISO 9001 certification in South Africa for small or midsize businesses, including deciding the implementation method. Appropriate preparation impacts the immediate performance of the certification project and the longevity of the Quality Management System.
Here is the breakdown of the steps to achieve the same:
- Set the Organizational goals.
- Scope Definition.
- Choose a suitable implementation method.
- Define the organizational responsibility.
- Get trained.
- Perform Gap Analysis.
- Plan the project.
Documentation writing is usually the most challenging stage. First, the documents need to comply with the technical specifications part of ISO 9001 Certification in South Africa. ISO 9001 standard can be complex for some to comprehend, understand, and apply to their own company. However, it’s equally important to ensure that these documents are in good order since they directly affect its business operations.
In the implementation phase, you will present a procedure to the affected employees and help them adjust and enhance their working procedures accordingly. Here is a breakdown of the implementation procedure:
- Introduce the implementation procedures.
- Acquire Process Improvement
- Work according to the instructions.
- Keep Records of all the processes.
Self-inspections are internal audits that verify that the Organization’s ISO 9001 system is implemented effectively. The audit is conducted during which processes are observed, managers and employees interviewed, and records are analyzed. The aim is to ensure that you comply with ISO 9001 Standards and your procedures and work guidelines. Internal audits are performed before achieving certification and also periodically after.
To obtain the ISO 9001 certification in South Africa, businesses must undergo an audit for certification by an independent third-party auditor. The audit is comparable to internal audits, but the duration and frequency of the audit are controlled. If the company has finished the audit and resolved any concerns at your auditor’s request, an ISO 9001 certification is issued.
Factocert is among the top ISO consulting companies located in South Africa. We provide ISO Certification auditors in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Soweto, and other major cities in South Africa with the service of implementation, documentation, consulting, certification, audit, and other related services across the globe with a low cost. For more information, visit www.factocert.com or write to us at email@example.com.