ISO Certification in Zambia proves that the management system or manufacturing process, service, or documenting procedure meets all the requirements for quality assurance and standardization. ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is an independent, non-governmental international organization that creates standards to ensure the high quality of life, safety, and efficacy of the products, services, and systems.
ISO Certification in Zambia is available in a variety of industries that range from energy management to the social responsibility of medical equipment and management. ISO Certification in Zambia is established to ensure uniformity. Each certification comes with its standards and criteria and is categorized numerically. For example, we ISO Certification in Zambia hold currently in Mead Metals is ISO 9001:2015.
ISO Certification in Zambia standards has provided us with the guidelines for what needs to be completed on each order. We are aware of the requirements that must be met as well as the right tools in place to guarantee consistency, quality, and security. How we conduct ourselves, how we evaluate quality, and the requirements we must meet are set down by ISO Certification in Zambia.
ISO Certification in Zambia standards ensures that our services and products are relevant. If standards change and we adapt to the standards. If we have new clients, we provide them with our certification details to ensure they are aware that they can count on ISO standards to be followed.
What are the different types of ISO Certification in Zambia :
- ISO 9001 Quality Management: It is the primary quality standard that all organizations must have and the most current Version is ISO9001:2015. There are a handful of standards in the ISO 9000 family (which covers quality management) however, ISO 9001 is the only one that covers quality management. ISO 9001 is the only standard you can be certified.
- Many specific cases in the industry are based on the AS9100D standards (e.g., Aerospace which utilizes AS9100D). The procedures and business processes will be incorporated into a process in some form, commonly known as a Quality Management System (QMS) however, in general, the standard can be used to:
- Check that the products and services that are provided meet the specifications.
- Implement a system to monitor the effectiveness of your quality control system as well as the results it produces as well as methods and procedures to avoid the release of non-conforming goods and services.
- It is important to ensure that the responsibility and roles of the management system as well as the functions are clearly defined and that the top management and stakeholders are accountable for the results created.
- Integrate a process of ongoing improvement.
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management: This standard is intended to assist organizations in fulfilling their obligations under Environmental requirements in Zambia according to the Environmental Protection Act 1990. The ISO Certification in Zambia standard is compatible and is compatible with ISO 9001 and other quality management standards. Instead of using an Environmental Management System (EMS) Some organizations incorporate it into their Quality Management System (QMS) and call it the Integrated Management System (IMS). The principal objective for this norm is:
- Meet legal obligations
- Improve resource efficiency
- Reduce the amount of waste
- Reduce environmental impact
- Reduce risk
- Reduce costs.
- ISO 45001 Health and Safety: The standard was published in 2018. ISO 45001 is based on OHSAS 18001. It contains the fundamental components that comprise ISO 9001. Its main function is to:
- Reduce the number of occupational accidents and diseases
- Help promote and safeguard the mental and physical health
- ISO 27001 Information Security
- In the work environment and people’s private lives, we put the majority of our data in electronic and paper systems. ISO 27001 is designed for the security of information, and assists in protecting:
- Confidentiality – by permitting only authorized individuals access to relevant information. This is not the case for all the information an organization keeps in its files.
- Information Integrity: ensuring that only authorized and trained individuals can alter records.
- Information will be made available to authorized individuals upon request.
- ISO 22000 Food and Safety management system: ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia is an international standard that specifies the requirements for an effective food safety management system. An FSMS that is based upon ISO 22000 gives food producers an organized approach and the necessary methods to ensure security in their services and products. In the context of an FSMS, ISO 22000 requires the creation of a system for effective communications with the interested stakeholders, adopting an approach based on risk, setting up and maintaining the prerequisite programs as well as hazard control programs (OPRPs as well as CCPs) as well as reviewing the performance in FSMS and the food safety and identifying and implementing continuous improvements.
How can Factocert help you get ISO Certification in Zambia?
We at Factocert will be there for you through the entire process to give you a positive experience in Zambia cities and in other cities such as Lusaka, kitwe, and Ndola as well as Kabwe ISO Certification in Zambia for the qualitative standards to our customers and we have experts they provide documentation, Certification, check the internal and external auditing on affordable price.