ISO 45001 Certification in Zambia (Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements and instructions for use) assists organizations in creating an environment that is safe and healthy. in factories, offices open spaces, and other workplaces. This Standard replaces the occupational health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) 18001, which was the British norm for OH&S and was widely used.
Particularly targeted specifically for senior management, ISO 45001 Certification in Zambia has the primary goal of assisting businesses to create a safe and healthy work environment for their employees as well as everyone that comes to the workplace. It is possible to achieve this goal by limiting the influence of things that can result in injuries, illness, or even, in the most extreme of circumstances even death. This is why ISO 45001 Certification in Zambia is concerned with the elimination of any factor that is dangerous or puts workers at risk for their mental and physical health.
What exactly is the purpose of an ISO 45001 certification in Zambia?
The ISO 45001 Certification in Zambia is an unambiguous and written confirmation that your company complies with all the requirements of ISO 45001 Certification in Zambia. The certificate is issued when an accredited certification agency confirms the proper and complete application of the management standards through an audit. This certificate lasts for three years. After that, you just need to repeat the process for the renewal of your certification (if you wish to). In the meantime, you’ll have annual audits of control.
What is the reason to obtain the ISO 45001 certification in Zambia?
While certification isn’t mandatory but it will provide you with numerous advantages. Here are the five biggest advantages of having the ISO 45001 Certification in Zambia
A greater degree of certainty: when undergoing external audits, management can be sure that risk is identified, and managed. The same is true for opportunities.
Credible image: You don’t just say you are concerned for your staff, you show that you do. A certificate can boost the confidence of clients, prospects suppliers as well as shareholders, partners, (potential) employees, and others who are stakeholders.
An asset to tenders: a growing amount of private and government organizations require strong performance in OH&S as a prerequisite in tenders. If you can show the certificate for ISO 45001 Certification in Zambia or show that you are working towards it then you can select this option.
Constant improvement in your OH&S policy: getting certification requires regular audits. This makes it necessary to continually improve your management
Why should you implement ISO 45001 Certification in Zambia?
The greatest benefits of a system of management based upon ISO 45001 Certification in Zambia :
- A lower number of accidents and illnesses This is the primary benefit of a sound administration system to manage Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S).
- Lower expenses: You spend lesser on premiums for insurance while employee retention improves, and there’s less requirement to replace employees on a short or long-term basis.
- A better reputation: an organization that puts a high value on the safety and health of its employees receives a lot of recognition.
- A greater commitment: Everyone even those who are part of the leadership team, is given an active part in the creation of the OH&S culture.
- Custom-designed for every business both private and public organizations can implement the standard regardless of size, or industry.
- Assets for branding your employer Potential employees who are interested in joining your company would like to be sure that they’ll have a safe and safe work environment.
Why should you get the ISO 45001 certification in Zambia?
- While certification isn’t mandatory, however, it can provide you with numerous advantages. Here are the five biggest advantages of having certification. ISO 45001 Certification in Zambia:
- A greater degree of certainty: when undergoing external audits, the company can be sure that risks are identified and managed. This is also true for opportunities.
- Credible image: you don’t just say you are concerned for your staff, you show this. The certificate boosts the trust of clients, prospects suppliers as well as shareholders, partners, (potential) employees, and all other stakeholders.
- A benefit for tenders: a growing amount of private and government companies require a strong record regarding OH&S as a condition in tenders. If you have the certificate for ISO 45001 Certification in Zambia or show that you are working towards it and you have it, then mark this box.
- Constant improvement in your OH&S policy: getting certification requires regular audits. This requires you to continuously improve your management system.
- Fewer accidents
- Low cost
- Better reputation
- More commitment
- Assets to promote the brand of the employer
How did Factocert help you to obtain the ISO 14001 Certification for the management of health and safety?
Factocert offers the top ISO 45001 Certification in Zambia auditors in Zambia and the other cities of Lusaka, Kitwe, Ndola, and Kabwe including assistance as well as implementation, documentation certification, audit, and many other related services across the world.