ISO Certification in Salalah, Oman
Brief on ISO?
ISO (International Organisation for Standardization) founded in 1947 at Geneva, Switzerland. It’s an Independent and Non-Governmental organization, and it’s a global network for all National standard bodies. ISO is a membership organization (1 member per country).
The membership comes with rights, benefits, ethical practice, and obligations.
ISO has members from around 164 countries. It has Technical committees and sub-committees to take care of standards development.
Who we are / About Us:
Factocert is a global organization and one of the leading professional consulting firms for ISO Certification & Product certification. We are a brand of Factotum Technologies Pvt Ltd. Having our main corporate office in Mysore, India, since 2012. We are having our presence and served in 20+ different countries, and we have successfully implemented more than 250+ projects in 25 different ISO standards. We have 30+ experienced domain expertise in almost all the industry sectors. At Factocert, we believe in offering high-quality services to satisfy our customer’s requirements and expectations. ISO certification in Salalah can be easily achieved by contacting Factocert – ISO providers in Salalah. ISO Certification body in Salalah. Get in touch with us today at www.factocert.com or email us on [email protected] for the best competitive and affordable ISO certification cost in SalalahImplementing ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System can be difficult. But, our ISO Consultants in Salalah will support you through the process and help your organization get certified bypassing the external audit conducted by the certification body, and with Factocert ISO Certification is genuine, cost-effective and guaranteed.
ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System:
What is ISO 45001:2018?
ISO 45001:2018 is an International standard that specifies a requirement for Occupational Health & Safety Management System. ISO published the international standard in March 2018. Occupational Health and Safety Management system performs by taking proactive steps to prevent worker injuries and poor health and provide a safe and healthy workplace. ISO 45001:2018 applies to all the organizations irrespective of its size, type, or nature of business. ISO 45001:2018 is a complete new and well-defined standard, and it is not a revision or update, unlike other international standards. The ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety standard is the first genuine international Occupational Health & Safety standard. The Occupational Health & Safety Management System standard includes divisions by addressing the context of the organization, planning, support, operations, and evaluation of occupational health and safety management systems. ISO 45001:2018 standard helps an organization to improve levels of workplace safety. Implementation of the rule will require dedication, commitment, and support from the top management of the organization. ISO 45001:2018 develops practices the PDCA (Plan – Do – Check – Act) cycle, which has been used and followed by decades to improve the quality of products and processes. ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety management system standard provides organizations with a clear and focused approach to enhance their Occupational Health & Safety performance. The rule allows organizations to provide a safe and healthy workplace for employees and visitors. Organizations must try to identify risk factors that could harmfully affect not only employee’s safety but also includes all the aspects related to the employee’s physical and mental health and welfare. ISO 45001:2018 is a standard that gives an idea to cover all the bases for improvement of an active Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
Clauses of OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 45001:2018 are as below.
OHSAS 18001:2007 clauses
- Normative References Non – Auditable Clauses
- Terms & Definitions
- Planning Auditable Clauses
ISO 45001:2018 clauses
- Normative References Non – Auditable Clauses
- Terms & Definitions
- Context of an Organization
- Support Auditable Clauses
- Performance Evaluation
What is the PDCA (Plan – Do – Check – Act) cycle?
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety management system focus on the fundamental requirement based on highly successful PDCA (Plan – Do – Check – Act) method
- Plan – Establish the objectives and processes needed to deliver the results (in line with the OHSMS).
- Do – Implement the necessary means of the Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- Check – Check the operations against the policy, objectives, targets, regulations, and report the results. (Auditing)
- Act – Take actions that will continually improve the Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
Benefits of using ISO 45001:2018?
- Transforms your organization from the detection method to the prevention method.
- Increases trust
- Positively results on increase return on investment
- OHS deals with risk and opportunities
- ISO 45001:2018 creates an organization built and follows the industries’ best practices.
- Establishing operational controls to manage its OH&S risks and its legal and other requirements
- Improves the productivity of internal operations, reduces accidents, risks, dangers, and time.
- Allows identification of Safety hazards and risks
- Improving its ability to respond to regulatory compliance issues
- Reducing the overall costs of incidents
- Reducing absenteeism and employee turnover rates
- Evaluating its OH&S performance and seeking to improve it, through taking proper actions
- Ensuring workers take an active role in related to Occupational Health & Safety matters
- Improves the safety of the employees affected by the organization’s activities.
- Developing and implementing an Occupational Health & Safety policy and objectives.
- Reducing time and the costs of disruption to operations
- Reducing the cost of insurance premiums.
Get your organization certified today for ISO 45001:2018 standard. Our experts (Factocert) will assist you through the process and get your organization certified. Our consulting methodology in implementing ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System:
- Step 1 – Gap Analysis
- Step 2 – Implementation Plan
- Step 3 – Create Core Team ( Identify roles and responsibilities )
- Step 4 – ISO Awareness training and Internal Audit training
- Step 5 – Documentation support
- Step 6 – Internal Audit
- Step 7 – CAPA – Corrective And Preventive Action
- Step 8 – Management Review Meeting
- Step 9 – External Audit Assistance
- Step 10 – Awarding of certificate
The certificate will be valid for three years on the successful completion of surveillance audits each year. Surveillance audits have to conduct at the end of each year. Management System / ISO Certification to be re-certified at the end of every three years.