ISO 9001 Certification in Philippines, as the Quality Management Systems standard, provides a framework for your firm to consistently produce products and services that meet customer demands and expectations through continuous improvement procedures.
Customer focus is one of the seven significant concepts of this standard, emphasizing the leadership commitment to developing and maintaining customer happiness; this includes ensuring that customer regulatory requirements are satisfied and risks to product and service conformity are handled. By outlining the requirements for a quality management system, ISO 9001 Certification in Philippines has shown to be of considerable assistance in controlling customer satisfaction, with advantages such as:
- Enhanced client satisfaction scores
- A framework allows enterprises to grow their operations without compromising the quality of their products or services.
- Market authority through superior service quality, resulting in more extensive and more lucrative contracts.
- A customer base that continues to expand through referrals from satisfied consumers.
- Increased earnings
ISO 9001 Certification in Philippines and Customer-Centred Method
In summary, ISO 9001 Certification in Philippines provides a framework for business growth based on an internationally recognized risk- and opportunity-based process strategy. It lets organizations achieve and benchmark consistent performance and service and meet and exceed customer, statutory, and regulatory standards.
Few provisions of the ISO 9001 Certification in Philippines Standard address customer satisfaction. Principally, Clause 9.1.2:
Discussing client perceptions can be pretty subjective. Nonetheless, ISO 9001 Certification in Philippines establishes a formal framework for meeting quality requirements by mandating that the organization identify strategies for handling this information. Therefore, if the company desires to obtain and retain ISO 9001 Certification in Philippines, it can no longer ignore this issue.
Step 1. Evaluate consumer satisfaction :Determine what your signs are.
These questions get to the heart of your relationship with your consumers and help you determine what is most important to them. You would be shocked at how frequently the company’s responses to these questions fall far short of what clients genuinely want. This exercise is so effective and enlightening because it allows you to view your business from your customer’s perspective.
Answer these questions with your target audience in mind, consider prior input (if available), and then create objective business KPIs. They may include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery period
- Customer support
- Competitive prices
- Product accessibility
- Product Quality
- Objective/project accomplishment
Step 2. Obtain knowledge : Establish a procedure for obtaining client feedback.
Now that you understand what to look for when assessing your customers’ needs, it is essential to establish a method for gathering this information. Define the tools that will be used to collect the data. Examples include:
- Sending out surveys and boosting customer polls (this can be a simple star rating system or an electronic survey)
- Checking and asking for product/service feedback
- Forms for complaints, returns, and refund requests
- Checking interactions via Social Media channels and Google and other websites such as Yelp for reviews
- Collect consumers’ comments on-site.
Step 3: Examine and analyze data – Develop a plan to monitor client satisfaction.
Keeping your customer satisfaction ratings in a database is meaningless unless you can get meaningful value from it. Establish a method to analyze the information you’re receiving periodically – at least once a year, but possibly more frequently depending on the volume and dangers of your business.
In addition to helping you satisfy the ISO 9001 Certification in Philippines standards, tracking customer satisfaction allows you to:
- Compare your current capabilities to those of your competition.
- Identify holes throughout your whole operations chain
- Improve your service offerings to boost customer loyalty and retention (such as reward programs)
- Develop innovative customer acquisition techniques
- Determine new customer niches
- Develop strategies to increase client satisfaction
- Define the optimal strategy for dealing with dissatisfied consumers.