What are the requirements of ISO 9001:2015?
To obtain ISO 9001 Certification in Morocco, a company or organization must provide documents describing its internal processes, procedures, and standards. These documents determine an organization’s ability to deliver quality products and services (or Quality Management systems).
Would you like to obtain ISO 9001 Certification in Morocco? Would you like to find out the latest ISO 9001 requirements? They have changed considerably since the last version of ISO 9001. Here you will find everything you need to know about monitoring, documents, and records.
What is ISO 9001 Certification in Morocco?
Any company should establish, implement, and maintain a Quality Management System (QMS). The quality management system formalizes a company’s policies and procedures that promote the quality of its products and services.
It is possible to achieve ISO 9001 certification in Morocco and obtain ISO 9001:2015 certification by following the ISO 9001 certification process.
ISO 9001:2015 is an international standard that specifies requirements for a system that demonstrates that a company can provide consistently high-quality products and services.
Those mandatory requirements must be met, while documentation can be provided for those not compulsory. You must submit the following documents to achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification.
ISO 9001 Mandatory Requirements — Documents and Records
- Calibration records for measuring and monitoring equipment
- Qualification, experience, and training records
- Product/service requirements review records
- Review of outputs from design and development
- Documents that contain inputs from design and development
- Documentation of controls used in design and development
- Documentation of works from design and development
- Documentation of changes to design and development
- Products and services to be produced
- Information about customers
- Records of change control for production and service provision
- Documentation of conformity of products/services to acceptance criteria
- Documentation of nonconforming outputs
- Evaluation of measurement results
- Audits within the company
- Internal audit results
- Managerial review results
- Corrective action results
For More Information Visit: ISO 9001 Certification in Morocco