What is ISO 9001 Certification in Iraq
ISO 9001 certification in Iraq management system published by the International Organization for Standardization ISO addresses product and service quality to its customers. The implementation of ISO 9001 means your company’s business processes are well-designed to contribute to the quality of your products and services. Because ISO 9001 demands to assign responsibility and authority for all quality-relevant activities and define approved procedures for employees, the organization gains control over the quality.
The standard also requires a constant internal re-evaluation of the system by promoting continuous improvement. Hence, a Quality Management System helps an organization to achieve its objectives and goals through recording the method, strategy, and authority to conduct quality policies.
The process-based QMS approach clarifies for the organization to identify, evaluate, manage, and enhance its core business strategies to achieve improved business performance.
ISO 9001 Certification is suitable for all industries and companies, with its process-oriented approach from small start-ups to global corporations.
ISO 9001 Certification in Iraq
Organizations of all sizes and categories are strongly recommended to obtain ISO 9001 certification in Iraq, irrespective of size & type. IAS audits and provides ISO 9001 certification in Iraq at the best price and in the shortest time.
ISO 9001 certification for business is a powerful tool to increase the organization’s credibility by showing. The certification widens your business to overseas markets and helps attract overseas clients with the company’s quality of its products and services.
In other words, ISO 9001 certification ensures that your organization’s current strategy meets the minimum requirements of international standards and provides that it can effectively enhance your business’s constant productivity. The customers consider ISO 9001-certified organizations as more reliable and reputed. The brand and image of the organization will continually improve by implementing the Quality Management System.
Procedure to get ISO 9001 Certification in Iraq
- Complete and send the application form to us for a free discussion on specific details about the ISO 9001 certification process.
- The organization has to implement the ISO requirements throughout its business and maintain documented information on the method to achieve each ISO requirement(s).
- IAS will audit the ISO system by reviewing your written communication and checking the procedures’ implementation as claimed in the documents.
- The process of ISO 9001 certification has two stages.
- Stage 1: Readiness Audit
- Stage 2: Effectiveness Audit
- IAS will communicate the outcome of an audit in the form of an audit report. If a deviation (not meeting the ISO 9001 requirements) is observed during the audit, documented Non-conformance reports will be provided to you to take appropriate corrective actions.
- After the clearance of Non-conformance, if any, IAS will release the certificate.
- A yearly surveillance audit will be conducted, followed by the next three years of certificate validity.
- If your organization is already certified for ISO, enquire for transfer certification.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification in Iraq:
ISO 9001 assists organizations to grow and improve in performance and exhibit a high level of service quality when bidding for contracts and tenders.
When an organization is ISO-certified, it can quickly enhance customer satisfaction by improving its business.
Audits by trained internal auditors periodically, increased organizational productivity and performance, scope for continuous improvement, and help maintain strong leadership are other benefits of ISO 9001 certification.
Implementing an effective ISO Quality Management System in your organization will help you focus on your business’s critical areas to improve efficiency with continual improvement.
Established quality management systems throughout your business will provide a good foundation for increased productivity, profit, and customer satisfaction.
This will improve your customer acquisition, retention, and market exposure.
You can benefit from ISO 9001 certification in Iraq by offering the following services to your customers:
- There is an international recognition of ISO 9001:2015 certification (Over 160 countries). Working with ISO-certified companies will benefit your customers. Some customers will only do business with ISO-certified companies because it assures them that your management systems make you constantly meet their requirements. Further, the system helps you focus on continual improvement.
- An ISO 9001:2015 certification demonstrates your organization’s ability to meet and exceed customer expectations. Customers today prefer to avoid taking chances; they always prefer ISO-certified products to reduce the risk of purchasing low-quality products.
Why Factocert for ISO Certification in Iraq
We provide the best ISO consultants in Iraq, Who are very knowledgeable and provide the best solution. And to know how to get ISO certification . Kindly reach us at https://factocert.com/contact-us/. ISO Certification consultants work according to ISO standards and help organizations implement ISO certification in with proper documentation.
For more information visit: ISO 9001 certification in Iraq