ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia ensures Food Safety Management in a restaurant or any other food establishment in Zambia and benefits businesses and customers.
With the ISO 22000 Certification, businesses can adhere to ISO standards and build trust with consumers.
The benefits of ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia:
ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia allows companies to demonstrate their commitment to Food Safety Management. This program can help businesses:
- Meet consumer needs and preferences.
- Develop sustainable competitive advantages.
- Avert food-borne illness outbreaks.
- Reduce costs related to recalls or litigation.
- Maintain access to customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
ISO Certification of Food Safety Management Systems requires documented procedures and demonstrates that you are committed to food safety from farm to fork.
When you choose an ISO-certified firm, they will provide you with a methodology to follow, which will help take all of your current practices regarding food safety and turn them into a repeatable process.
Who needs to be certified?
- Companies operating in Zambia need to meet specific criteria for food safety and production.
- It may include any company that produces or handles foods, sells packaged foods, or provides services related to making safe food products.
- Most companies that fall into these categories will have to implement an ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia.
- ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia is not just about meeting regulations; it protects your business from potential lawsuits if something goes wrong with your food product or service.
How much does it cost?
- The ISO 22000 standard has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- The assessment and certification process can cost a lot, but costs vary depending on who you hire.
- In addition to fees charged by third-party certifiers, there are implementation costs and yearly maintenance fees.
- The best way to estimate your expenses is to find certified companies already implementing a food safety management system.
- You’ll be able to see what their strategies are like and how much they paid to implement them.
- Once you’ve done that, you can consider whether or not your product or business could benefit from such a system and come up with an estimated cost for implementing one.
- Your estimates should include all expenses, including labor charges.
The why behind ISO 22000 certification:
- It is crucial to have solid quality management systems for any business, and if you want to expand globally, it is imperative.
- The heart of ISO standards focuses on quality assurance.
- Many Organizations successfully incorporate IS0 22000 Certification in Zambia into their quality programs.
- In a world of globalization, it is common for food businesses to produce and distribute food across multiple countries, creating serious risks and significant challenges.
- What makes foods safe in one country may not necessarily make them safe to eat elsewhere.
- For example, some chemicals used as additives or preservatives are regulated and banned in certain parts of the world.
- The international nature of food production means that many companies are putting their reputations—and customers’ health—at risk by failing to comply with safety standards as they export goods or establish new outlets abroad.
Why Choose Factocert for ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia?
Factocert is one of the leading ISO 22000 Certification providers in Zambia. We provide ISO Consultant service in Lusaka, Kitwe, Ndola, Kabwe, Chingola, and other major cities. For more information, visit www.factocert.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the other services we provide in Zambia?
We also provide ISO Services for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 27001 Certification across Zambia and its cities.