ISO 17025 certification in Ethiopia it’s an international standard, globally accepted for quality management systems. It primarily covers labs for testing and calibration. The standard has become an issue for all people around the world since it is mostly concerned with medicine and vaccines. ISO 17025 standard is the foundation for accreditation from an accreditation body. They conduct annual checks to determine if your system complies with all the standards in ISO 17025 Certification in Ethiopia.
ISO 17025 is one of the services provided by Factocert. It is the world’s leading consultancy and certification solution supplier. Ethiopia is home to thousands of testing facilities and laboratories. The testing and laboratories might be eligible for ISO 17025 certification to improve standards and boost efficiency. We offer ISO 17025 certification services across all cities of Ethiopia including Addis Ababa, Dire Dawa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, and more.
When you obtain ISO 17025 certification in Ethiopia there is the potential for more business opportunities, both in the emerging and established markets. It also means an overall increase in the standard of service or product offered to the consumer. This certification gives you an edge over your competitors and assists in attracting new customers.
ISO 17025 Certification in Ethiopia contains two major specifications:
- requirements for management: This is related to the effectiveness and operation of the system for quality control in the laboratory.
- technical requirements: this is related to the expertise of personnel and the calibration of equipment.
How do I get ISO 17025 certification in Ethiopia?
- Gap Analysis: The gap analysis is the first step in the certification process. It mostly describes your quality strategy and the implementation strategy. After the standard requirements have been accomplished, an internal audit will determine if there are any deficiencies within the system of quality. After these have been completed, we can get in touch with the ISO 17025 registrar they will conduct an Independent certification audit.
- Awareness Training: Once completed with the Gap Analysis, you will need to go to Awareness Training.
- Documentation: When an institution or laboratory is planning to obtain ISO 17025 certification in Ethiopia there are certain requirements for documentation that must be met. It is possible to review the requirements for documentation to assist in understanding and defining the quality lab management system following ISO 17025 standard. These are Quality Policy SOP, Work Instruction Forms for recording, and Audit Checklists to ensure the implementation of a Quality Management System. These are the procedures that must be followed.
Cost and time to obtain ISO 17025 certification in Ethiopia
To obtain an ISO 17025 certification in Ethiopia takes between six months and one year to receive the accreditation test. The Executive Committee reviews the assessment and the administrative time needed for documentation and then gives the approval to be certified. The cost for accreditation is different for accreditation services because each laboratory has its distinct features. The cost of accreditation is determined by various aspects like accommodation, etc.
Benefits of ISO 17025 Certification in Ethiopia
- It improves the image of your business because ISO 17025 is an internationally accepted standard. It can help increase the number of your client base across the globe.
- If you follow the guidelines of ISO 17025 Certification in Ethiopia you can easily boost efficiency at an operational at a high level.
- If your company is certified by 17025 certification clients The stakeholders can rest assured that the data gathered by the laboratory are exact and reliable.
- Enhances the appearance of your lab.
- Legal implications.
- Qualities and Capability Measurements Test and the Competence in your establishment.
- Marketing tool – As with other ISO standards they are often an effective marketing tool in highly competitive and complex market environments.
- ISO 17025 Certification in Ethiopia is a platform to penetrate international markets.
- It helps to enhance other standards that support it, like Good Laboratory Practice (GMP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
Why should you choose Factocert in the search for ISO 17025 certification in Ethiopia?
Factocert provides the most reliable ISO certification across the globe, with an easy and simple way to get the best amounts. We can help your business with ISO awareness training and documentation, as well as the implementation of internal auditing, and overall process optimization under ISO/ IEC 17025 standard in Ethiopia.
We have experienced and knowledgeable consultants. The company will provide you with the most efficient service. Our consultants are the single-step solution to all your certification issues. They’ll assist you with great ideas.