ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia Food Safety Management System (FSMS) is a set of guidelines developed by ISO 22000 to assist businesses in setting up and managing their management system. As a result of ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia, a business can identify, monitor, reduce, and prevent food safety hazards at any point in the food supply chain.
The ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia framework can assist you in providing safe and healthy food to your customers by improving communication along the food supply chain. The standard complies with the Principles and has been approved by regulatory authorities.
With a Food Safety Management System, you can ensure the food you supply is of the highest standard and free from contamination.
Applied by organizations across the food chain to help ensure food is safe to eat, ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia is a great framework for implementing food safety management systems (FSMS). Current ISO 22000 is being updated to ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia
The way food is grown, transported, manufactured, and even consumed has changed significantly since the original standard was published over a decade ago. As a result, the new standard aims to minimize food safety hazards by incorporating these changes
The benefits of ISO 22000 Certification for the food industry?
- By following the ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia standard, you can introduce internationally recognized business processes into your organization
- By obtaining ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia, you can demonstrate to suppliers and stakeholders that your hazard controls are in place and enable them to put these controls in place across your supply chain.
- Create transparency about accountability and responsibilities.
- Upgrade your systems regularly so they continue to function as well as possible.
- It consists of requirements for a food safety management system (which is a Global Food Safety Initiative, GFSI recognized scheme) as well as requirements for prerequisite programs relevant to the organization’s industry sector.
- Assist you in optimizing and updating your systems through continuous improvement, so that they remain effective
- Reassure your management team that the organization has robust and effective food safety procedures throughout its supply chain
- To prevent harmful substances from entering your food supply chain, you need robust controls.
Would you like to achieve ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia?
- Make sure your customers are assured of firm food safety standards;
- From raw material suppliers to food distributors, improve communication and mutual understanding of food safety requirements;
- increase operational efficiency;
- adhere to regulatory requirements and manage food safety risks;
Food Safety Management System Requirements?
In addition to adhering to regulatory requirements and managing food safety risks, FSMSs requires organizations to:
- Understand external and internal issues, and interested parties related to food safety
- Food Safety Policy – typically a one-page document that declares a commitment to food safety
- appoint a Food Safety Team
- develop a Hazard Control Plan
- Create an FSMS or Management Manual that addresses the provisions of ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia
- Adopt food safety practices to address the respective pre-requisite program (PRP)
- Implement procedures, particularly for the critical control points (CCPs) and operational pre-requisite programs (OPRPs)
- implement record keeping for monitoring the CCPs and OPRPs
- develop and monitor food safety objectives and targets
- Recognize the risks and opportunities related to food safety, and develop a Food Defense Plan and a Food Fraud Vulnerability Plan
ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia includes the following information:
- Policy relating to food safety
- and Hazard Control Procedures
- in Food Safety Management Systems
- for the Food Safety Improvement Plan (monitoring food safety targets and objectives)
- Disaster Preparedness Plan
IS ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia concerned with Companies and organizations?
All companies, directly or indirectly involved in the food chain, regardless of their size and complexity.
These include, among others:
- fishermen/gatherers, farmers, etc.
- producers, farmers, feed millers, etc.
- sources of ingredients, etc.
- foodstuffs manufacturers, etc.
- Caterers, restaurants, cleaning and disinfection companies, transport, storage, and distribution companies,
- Manufacturers of equipment, cleaning products, packaging materials, and other materials that come into contact with food.
Factocert will assist you in achieving ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia.
Factocert offers services worldwide including standards auditing, documentation, certification, and gap analysis. Factocert assists the food industry in growing and building a reputation to obtain ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia.