ISO 9001 Certification in Nigeria is a global requirement for defining a quality management system (QMS). It sets out countless demands (or criteria) to define top-notch tracking principles such as focusing on the customer, optimizing administration and tracking within the organization, boosting and improving internal procedures, and basic consistent renovation techniques.
- ISO, It’s the organization in charge of defining and using every one of these criteria.
- The ISO does not accredit anything itself. Organizations that accredit companies do so on their own.
ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO is the number following the criterion. ISO 9001 is amongst the most prominent ISO demands, defining criteria for basic premium monitoring systems.
- The ISO 9001 standard is part of the ISO 9000 family. The tracking quality management system is explained by all standards within ISO 9000.
- Essentially, this requirement is made to aid businesses to be a great deal extra trustworthy and additional effectively please the needs of their customers.
- A minimum of one million businesses and organizations in 170+ nations are licensed to ISO 9001.
- The ISO 9001 standards are also the only ones that can be recognized within the 9000 families. This qualification is not a need, as well as additionally; firms can still carry out ISO 9001 informally without getting a certificate.
- Technically, only firms can “obtain certified”. Nonetheless, individuals can end up being Certified Lead Auditors or Registrars to perform audits on companies.
- Accreditation will normally cover the whole company, focusing on details centers or divisions tailored to enhance efficiency because of area.
- Below’s a fast failing of among the most important details worrying the ISO 9001 Certification.
- ISO 9001 is a global criterion for a quality management system (QMS).
- A family of standards called ISO 9000 includes ISO 9001.
- Certification is only available for ISO 9001. There is no such thing as “ISO Certification” or “ISO 9000 Certification”, only “ISO 9001 Certification”.
- People can not obtain ISO 9001 Certification; rather, firms or businesses get Certification.
- There is, however, the option to become a qualified lead auditor for ISO 9001, enabling people to perform audits for other companies.
- ISO 9001 is a basic requirement for top-notch surveillance– whatever market you continue to be in.
- In contrast to product-focused requirements, ISO 9001 places emphasis on processes. It is not developed to specify product quality (although your procedure is fantastic, your product also requires it).
How to get ISO 9001 certification in Nigeria
To become certified, you have to implement a Quality Management system complying with ISO 9001 Certification in Nigeria to set up a quality management system. You have that QMS assessed by a licensed auditor.
Accreditation typically lasts for three years, after which the company will need to recertify.
An ISO 9001 certification in Nigeria is technically feasible only for businesses. Still, for top quality, I have consisted of an area that outlines just how an individual can come to be a Certification Bodies (CB or Registrar) to carry out Certification audits for firms.
Why Choose Factocert for ISO 9001 Certification in Nigeria?
As one of the leading ISO 9001 certification providers in Nigeria, Factocert is one of the best. As a leading ISO 9001 Consultant in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, and other major cities in Nigeria, we have expertise in implementation, training, auditing, and registration. write to us at email@example.com.
For More Information Visit: ISO 9001 Certification in Nigeria