ISO 45001 Certification in Kenya is the new international standard for occupational health and safety management. It replaces OHSAS18001 as the standard. It reduces risks in the workplace and improves safety for employees.
Acquiring the ISO 45001 certification allows you to show that your business is operating a high-quality OHS Management System, reducing the chance of accidents and infractions to legislation and enhancing the overall performance of your company.
The standard is superior to many of the current standards for health and safety because it was created by a committee comprised of workers’ health and safety specialists. It also considers other international standards for this subject, like OHSAS 18001 and the International Labor Organization’s ILO-OSH Guidelines, various national standards, and ILO’s global labor conventions and standards. It is, therefore, one of the more critical Health and Safety Management Systems that are available.
Our knowledgeable QMS consultants will help you navigate how to go about the ISO 45001 Certification in Kenya implementation and certification procedure, create the OH&S control system that is suitable for your company, and conduct an independent evaluation to confirm that you’ve got:
- Implemented a solid OH&S Management System
- Conducting appropriate planning and risk assessments
- Afforded sufficient health and safety education for employees
- Increased awareness among employees about health and safety regulations
- Transmit the advantages that you get from OH&S control systems to your stakeholders
- Increased your capacity to react to emergencies
- Monitoring of performance and ongoing improvement process.
What are the advantages of ISO 45001 Certification in Kenya?
ISO 45001 Certification in Kenya allows a company to enhance its workplace health and safety by developing, implementing, and implementing an OH&S policy and OH&S goals. It creates a system of processes that consider risks, opportunities, and legal requirements.
ISO 45001 certification permits companies to
- Determine the dangers and OH&SMS hazards associated with specific actions, and work towards eliminating the risks or implementing controls to limit the potential impact.
- Implement operational controls to control OH&SMS dangers, legal issues, and other regulations.
- Enhance awareness of OH&SMS hazards.
- Examine the OH&SMS performance and try to improve its performance by taking the appropriate steps.
- Make sure that workers play an active part in OH&SMS concerns.
- Enhance the ability to address questions regarding health and safety, and compliance.
- Lower the overall cost of workplace-related accidents.
- Reduce downtime as well as the cost of interruption in operations.
- Lower costs for insurance.
- Reduce absenteeism and reduce the rate of employee turnover.
- Enhance the reputation of being a benchmark for international standards.
- Get new customers who have to be in active OH&SMS compliance when tendering.
What is the reason why OH&SMS is essential for you?
Due to the high rate of workplace accidents and deaths, the need for better and more efficient procedures to protect the safety and health of workers at work is essential. To reduce the risks and dangers that can arise in the workplace, companies should consider the safety and health of their workers.
Individuals and organizations in any sector must cooperate to accomplish the same objective to cut down to the minimum the risk of accidents that cause injuries or health-related problems.
Is there any difference between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001?
The main distinction between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001 is these standards’ “active and reactive approaches. OHSAS 18001 is focused on risk, not solutions, while ISO 45001 Certification in Kenya focuses on risks and proactive measures. The ISO 45001 Certification is designed to replace OHSAS 18001 by March 2021.
How much does ISO 45001 certification cost?
The answer is, of course, it’s based on. It is essential to think about the cost of setting up the ISO 45001 Certification in Kenya management system, buying standards, and taking courses in hiring auditors and consultants. Smaller companies may invest between $10,000 and $15,000, while an enterprise with a bigger budget could spend substantially more. However, a well-designed ISO 45001 consultation management system can aid your business in saving cash in the end.
Why should you choose Factocert Consultants Company for ISO 45001 certification in Kenya?
Factocert is a top ISO 45001 Certification Consultation in Kenya. We provide the best quality ISO Certification, CE Mark, and HALAL certifications and training, auditing, and documentation at a low cost. We also offer HACCP certifications. We
provide the services of Kenyan cities like Nairobi, Eldoret, Malindi, Garissa, and other important cities.
Our services in Kenya
- ISO Certification
- HALAL Certification
- HACCP Certification
- GMP Certification
- VAPT Certification
- CMMI Certification
- SA 8000 Certification
For more, firstname.lastname@example.org