ISO 27001 Certification in Nigeria, A new information security professional in Nigeria who has just acquired ISO 27001 Certification needs a detailed breakdown of roles and responsibilities since it is an international standard. It is essential because it will help employees know what is expected of them, their part in information security, and how they can contribute to it.
How does standardization work?
The Internet allows us to access anything in this world at any time. Technology is constantly evolving with new faces every day. The improvement benefits the nation and the world extensively. However, it does have some disadvantages as well. The Internet threatens every walk of life. Security breaches can be reduced by ISO 27001 certification audit in Lagos. With the advancement of technology, information security breaches, cyber-attacks, malware, phishing, and password attacks are becoming more common. Having published ISO 27001 in 2005, ISO has come up with a one-stop solution to all the security issues related to information assets. Any organization in Nigeria can set up an effective ISMS Certification using ISO 27001 as a framework.
ISO 27001 certification consultant in Nigeria can better implement the standard. It was drafted and developed by intellectuals from the joint technical Committee of ISO and IEC. ISO 27001 shows a path in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and improving an information security management system. ISO 27001 consultant in Ibadan is the right choice. Standard not only speaks about information security relating to information technology but also about physical security. ISO 27001 is based on risk management. ISO 27001 consultant service in Nigeria is a source to help with risk management. Identifying the risk and applying appropriate controls of ISO 27001 from Annexure A is the orderly procedure to avoid any information security breach. ISO 27001 consists of 114 rules as stated in Annexe A. ISO 27001 consulting service in Kano can help apply the appropriate controls. It is the Principle part of the standard where an organization can use the controls as a preventive approach to mitigate the risks.
- Defining security policy and procedures with ISO 27001 certification in Nigeria
- The ISO 27001 Consultant in Ibadan sets up roles and responsibilities to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- The ISO 27001 Certification in Nigeria can assist in defining the scope of the ISMS, which is an essential aspect of implementing it.
- Implement ISO 27001’s fundamental philosophy of risk management, including risk assessment and treatment.
- Implement proper controls to manage identified risks
- In Calabar, ISO 27001 Certification assists in selecting controls from ISO 27001 to mitigate risks and implement the standard.
- Statement of applicability (SOA) documentation
The following are the simple steps to safeguard the company’s information assets when implementing the standard.
For More Information Visit: ISO 27001 Certification in Nigeria