ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia People are concerned about food safety and the potential risk. We must ensure that the food we eat is safe and from a reliable source. Businesses in the food chain are responsible for food safety and must carry out risk assessments according to standard procedures. It combines and complements ISO 9001 and HACCP to provide a framework for developing, implementing, miniaturization, and continuous improvement of a food safety management system.
ISO 22000:2015 is an international standard for food safety management systems developed using the ISO. ISO 22000Certification in Zambia is compatible with all other means and facilitates the implementation of management systems, thereby creating greater value for end-users.
ISO 22000 is not the only system used to demonstrate an organization’s commitment to food safety; the ISO 9001 (quality management system) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) are also used to prove it.
When a food safety management system certification is a selection criterion for projects, ISO 22000 certification will fulfill procurement qualification requirements.
How to obtain the ISO 22000 certification in Zambia?
- An organization must implement an effective food safety management system that meets the requirements of ISO 22000Certification in Zambia to become certified. Certification services are offered by BM Certification, which is an ISO 22000-accredited certification body.
- Any organization within the food chain can gain ISO 22000 certification zambia, regardless of size, from feed producers and primary producers to food manufacturers, transport and storage operators, and subcontractors.
- This standard applies to similar organizations that manufacture equipment, packaging, cleaning agents, additives, and ingredients. The bar may also cover services.
- As a result, part or all of the ISO 22000 certification requirements will apply to any products in contact with the food industry or chain.
How Can ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia Benefits You?
- Develop globally recognized Food Safety Management processes in your business.
- Improve risk management controls across your food supply chain.
- Gain the trust of your customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders by demonstrating the safety of your foods and your ability to limit health risks
- Improve transparency and accountability in your organization by specifying who’s responsible for what
- Our objective is to optimize and update your systems through continuous improvement so they remain effective.
- Your management team should be assured that the organization has robust and effective food safety procedures throughout its supply chain.
- Ensure your entire food supply chain has robust controls that prevent the introduction of hazardous materials and contamination
- Reducing time spent investigating food safety breaches: The management system helps you minimize food safety breach investigation time.
- Satisfy the customer by consistently delivering products that meet their requirements and providing a service that can be trusted.
- Certification establishes industry benchmarks for sourcing suppliers through acceptance throughout industry supply chains as an internationally recognized supplier.
- An independent assessment of a globally recognized industry standard speaks volumes about your credentials.
Why ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia is necessities?
- To food safety in your supply chain, your business must follow various processes and procedures.
- Managing Responsibility – the areas in which your management team must be involved, accountable, and focused
- Managing resources appropriately – how people, infrastructure, and facilities must be arranged to achieve the desired outcome
What is Halal certification in Zambia?
Halal certification is a document that certifies that products and services marketed toward Muslim populations adhere to Islamic law. These products and services are suitable for consumption by Muslims if they meet certain requirements.
- For Halal certification, products must meet Islamic Council’s quality and features requirements. Although many other products can be considered Halal, the Halal certification applies mainly to meat, milk, canned foods, and some additives.
- In the case of meat, Halal certifies that the animals were slaughtered in a single cut, thoroughly bled, and their heart had not been in contact with other meat or pork products or slaughtered in any other way.
How will factocert help you to get ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia?
Factocert is a consultation that provides ISO standards all over the country; its do auditing work ( internal auditing and external auditing), documentation, certification, and gap analysis for standard ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia country and cities like Lusaka, Kitwe, Ndola, and kabwe will provide our team will help you to ISO 22000Certification in Zambia.