ISO 22000 certification in Ethiopia is an international standard for food and safety management systems that was introduced in 2005. It assists in reducing risks and hazards all through the course of a diet.
Food safety is thought to be an issue that is global in scope. It can be described as the factual guarantee that illness or injury is not caused by eating food.
We can certify many from ISO 22000 categories worldwide. ISO 22000 certification in Ethiopia is available to any company in the process of food production.
Control Union Certification offers globally recognized accreditation to this standard across a variety of categories within the food industry. This covers the production of food, meals storage, distribution or production of packaging materials, and packaging.
What are the requirements of ISO 22000 Certification in Ethiopia?
Understanding of Legal And Regulatory Requirements: The majority of organizations in the world have to meet the legal, regulatory obligations of the specific country, and they also have to meet international standards. Understanding the requirements and meeting these is an essential aspect.
Leadership: The standard calls for a distinct leadership style from the other standards, as it recognizes the HACCP group members, as well as the definition of the roles and responsibilities of each is essential.
Risk Management: Risk analysis is an analysis based on HACCP studies that were conducted to support the system. Hazard analysis is an essential element of the procedure. The conduct, responsibility, and continual improvement are all an Element of the process called risk analysis.
Hazard Analysis: The seven principles that comprise Hazard Analyse, as well as the Critical Control Points, would be covered. HACCP cases studies are extremely crucial to be completed. The organization should be equipped by educating employees to help in the standardization of HACCP.
PRP – Pre-Requisite Programs: PRPs are the steps or programs created to manage dangers. Monitoring and identifying the hazards of the implementation of PRPs is crucial and we’ll be able to teach this through our training sessions and test its implementation during our HACCP training.
OPRP – Operational Pre-Requisite Programs: The measures taken to limit specific risks are categorized as OPRPs. A company needs to comprehend the specific type of control needed and implement the control. Controls are built on risk calculations which is why we need to be aware of the risk calculation for risks. HACCP training will consist of the assessment of risk and identification as part of this.
Critical Control Points: Critical Control Points are utilized to reduce the risk inherent during the process of food preparation The control point is based on the risk assessment that is performed during HACCP assessment.
Traceability: Traceability is a crucial requirement in this accreditation. Recalls for products have to be carried out by an entity and mock recalls of products have been documented.
Monitoring and Measuring: Since the standard focuses on the process, every process has measurable parameters that must be taken into consideration. Regularly updating the system and the documents is also a crucial aspect of the standard.
Internal Audits: Internal Audit can be described as a tool for management that is provided by ISO standards for the assessment of the system. It is a requirement that must be met for FSMS.
Process of ISO 22000 Certification in Ethiopia
Following is the procedure for ISO 22000 Certification in Ethiopia
- Applying to an ISO certified ISO certification body in Ethiopia
- Definition of the scope of ISO 22000 certification in Ethiopia
- Initial assessment to confirm that the fundamental structure that is the basis of the managerial system has been in place.
- Certification audit
- Surveillance audits include the confirmation of the continuous enhancement process, closing off any non-conformities arising from previous audits under the standards, etc.
- Re-certification is granted after three years.
Benefits of ISO 22000 certification in Ethiopia to your Organization
- Improved management of Risks -ISO 22000 Certification in Ethiopia helps to educe incidents and complications
- Optimizing Resource Availability – Both internally as well as throughout the food chain
- Facilitated Market Growth – Greater customer reach
- Controlled Vendor or Supplier Management – Increase confidence in suppliers
- Continuous Improvement – Improved system through internal audits and better monitoring of potential hazards
- Hazard Management Control – Identification, actions, and reduction of the impact of risks
- Also covers other Management Systems – FSSC 22000, BRC requirements are achievable
- In compliance with regulatory changes. Basic compliance to various standards are met
- International trade promotion – Increased access and recognition in the international market
- A competitive advantage in the market by obtaining this certificate.
Why do companies choose Factocert for ISO 22000 Certification in Ethiopia?
Factocert provides services for obtaining ISO 22000 certification in Ethiopia. Factocert is a technology company and a team of experts with many years of experience across various industries. Factocert Consultants now offer their services throughout the world. They provide the most effective solution to your certification needs. For more details click firstname.lastname@example.org and www.factocert.com