ISO 14001 Certification in Uganda is an international standard that defines the requirements for an environmental management system. It is designed to help organizations achieve better environmental performance by reducing waste and maximizing their competitive advantage. It will allow them to gain the trust of stakeholders and give them a competitive edge.
What are the benefits to my company or organization?
For many reasons, an organization can take a strategic approach to improve its environmental performance. According to users of ISO 14001 Certification in Uganda, it has helped them:
- Demonstrate compliance with current and future statutory or regulatory requirements
- Increase engagement and leadership involvement of employees
- Strategic communication can improve the company’s reputation and increase confidence among stakeholders.
- Integrate environmental issues into business management to achieve strategic business goals
- Increase your competitive advantage and financial advantages through increased efficiencies and lower costs
Integrating suppliers into the company’s business systems will encourage them to be more environmentally responsible.
What was the purpose of the ISO 14001 revision?
All ISO 14001 Certification in Uganda are regularly reviewed and updated to ensure that they are relevant in the market. ISO 14001:2015 will reflect the most recent trends. It includes the recognition by companies that they need to account for internal and external elements that can influence their environmental impact. These changes ensure that they are compatible with other management systems standards.
I have been certified to ISO 14001:2004. What does this mean?
Once the revision has been published, organizations can transition for three years. You must apply for certification to the latest version of third-party certification is required.
For More Information Visit: ISO 14001 Certification in Uganda