An Occupational Health and Safety management system (OH&S) is defined by the ISO 45001 standard, guiding how to use it to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injuries and illnesses and improving its OH&S performance. No matter your organization’s size, type, or nature, ISO 45001 can be applied. There are many similarities between ISO 45001 and other ISO standards, such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Factocert, a leading global provider of consulting and certification solutions, offers ISO 45001 as one of its many services. Among ISO 45001’s objectives are to reduce occupational injuries and diseases and promote and protect physical and mental health. All cities in Morocco, including Fes, Casablanca, Marrakesh, Tangier, etc., are covered by our ISO 45001 consulting and certification services.
Having a safe, healthy, and sustainable work environment is part of being a brand responsible in Morocco. ISO 45001 is the global standard for occupational safety and health. Customer, partner, and public perception of an organization is improved. Downtime and the cost of disruption to operations are lowered as a result.
Benefits of using ISO 45001 Certification in Morocco:
An ISO 45001 certification in Morocco based on an OH&S management system enables an organization to improve its occupational health and safety performance by:
- Develop and implement a health and safety strategy
- contemplated its context and considered its potential risks and opportunities when establishing processes.
- To identify and eliminate any hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities and then implement controls to minimize their effects.
- Organize its OH&S risks and comply with legal and other requirements to establish operative controls
- Taking appropriate actions to improve the organization’s OH&S performance
- Worker participation in OH&S is essential.
- Combining these measures will increase an organization’s reputation as a safe place to work, help promote it, and lead to more direct benefits.
For More Information Visit: ISO 45001 Certification in Morocco