What is ISO certification?
ISO 22000 Certification, ISO Certification in Ireland or identifies companies committed to quality standards and the quality management systems needed to meet these standards. Achieving and maintaining certification is based on voluntary, independent audits. This accountability helps organizations maintain and improve the quality of their products and services.
What does ISO certification mean?
“ISO certified” means that an organization has developed, maintains, and continuously improves its business processes. This is accomplished by measuring and comparing business performance to appropriate quality standards. These ISO Certification quality standards focus on meeting customer expectations and delivering customer satisfaction. Many ISO Certification standards cover suppliers, product document control and training, and management processes. All of this comes together to assure customers that ISO-certified companies provide products and services in a quality manner.
What is ISO 22000 Certification in Ireland?
ISO 22000 Certification in Ireland is the newly revised International Food Safety standard, designed to harmonize on a global scale the requirements for food safety management for businesses within the food chain.
ISO 22000 combines and supplements the core elements of ISO 9001 and HACCP to provide an effective framework for the development, implementation, monitorization, and continual improvement of a documented Food Safety Management System (FSMS) within the context of the organization’s overall business risks.
ISO 22000 certification Ireland is intended for organizations seeking to establish a more focussed, coherent, and integrated FSMS than is normally required by law. The standard requires meeting any applicable food safety related statutory and regulatory criteria in its food safety system.
What is Halal Certification in Ireland?
Halal certification in Ireland is a document that guarantees that products and services marketed toward Muslim populations meet the requirements of Islamic law. When compliant, these products and services are considered suitable for consumption by Muslims.
During the Halal certification process, the quality and features of products must comply with the rules established by the Islamic Council. While countless products can be considered Halal, this certification mainly targets meat, milk, canned food, and some additives.
For meat products, Halal certifies that the animals were slaughtered in a single cut, thoroughly bled, and their meat has not been in contact with other meat or pork products or slaughtered in any different manner.
The Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification
- Higher quality jobs in the food industry
- Improved utilization of resources worldwide
- Increased company profits
- Potential increased economic growth
- Insurance of safer food
- Reduction in rates of foodborne disease
The Benefits of halal certification
- Assurance of halal compliance of raw or precursor materials in processing.
- Development of new markets and customer segments.
- Trend market with great growth potential.
- National and international acceptance of your halal products and services.
- Advertising impact and strengthening of your image.
- Consumer trust and increased customer satisfaction.
10 Steps on How to Get FSSC 22000 Certification and Grow Your Business
- Step 1: Product Compliance
- Step 2: Food Premises and Process Compliance
- Step 3: Comply with Customer Requirements
- Step 4: Comply with Other Relevant Standards
- Step 5: Food Safety Training is Essential
- Step 6: Understand What FSSC 22000 Is
- Step 7: Comply with the ISO 22000: 2018 Standard
- Step 8: Select and Comply with the Relevant Technical Standard
- Step 9: Complying With Additional Requirements
- Step 10: Conduct a GAP Audit
Simple Steps Towards Halal Certification
- Clients fill Application Form :
- Proposal Acceptance & Payment of Certification fees
- The client accepts the proposal & sends certification fees to IHCP
- Evaluation of the Ingredients/Raw Materials
- On-Site Audits
- Decision Committee
How can I obtain the highest ISO Certification in Ireland?
Factocert is a reputable ISO certification consultant firm with offices in Ireland and other cities such as Galway, Cork, and Dublin. We provide low-cost services fees for ISO Certification, CE Mark Certification, Halal Certification Auditing, documents, and training. Additionally, HACCP accreditation is available.
More information: Factocert.com