ISO 9001 certification in Thailand is becoming increasingly popular among small businesses. As an added benefit, it is more effective in achieving desired results that your target customers can notice. Certification to ISO 9001:2015 in Thailand includes all generic requirements. Regardless of the organization’s size or type or what products or services it offers, they are intended to apply to all organizations.
In Thailand, ISO 9001 defines how an organization meets its customers’ and stakeholders’ requirements based on eight quality management principles:
- Focus on the customer
- The leadership role
- Engaging people in the process
- An approach based on processes
- The context of the organization
- Improvements continuously
- A decision-making process based on facts
- Thinking from a risk-based perspective
Requirements for ISO 9001 certification in Thailand
To maintain a quality management system that is continuously improving in Thailand, your company must adhere to the following seven clauses:
Organizational context: The ISO 9001 Certification in Thailand Standard defines your company’s long-term quality objectives. Here are some of the points covered:
- Both internal and external elements impact your business’s quality
- Determine who your company’s stakeholders are, including employees, suppliers, and other stakeholders
- Taking into account the needs of your clients
Leadership: ISO 9001 Services in Thailand emphasize the importance of committed senior management to ensure your Quality Management System succeeds. Your leadership team must meet the following obligations under clause 5:
- The development of a quality management system in Thailand
- Defining the quality policies and objectives
- These policies and goals are shared with employees responsible for ensuring the quality of the company’s products.
- Reviewing the performance of employees yearly.
Planning: To implement an effective quality management system, it is necessary to think about opportunities and risks from a risk-based perspective and take action accordingly. Businesses must comply with clause 6 by:
- Please list potential dangers, detailing their severity and likelihood of occurring.
- Preparation for preventing or lessening undesirable effects
- Maximize desired outcomes through the integration of strategies
Support: The ISO 9001 standard stipulates that your company must provide enough resources to implement a successful quality management system in Thailand. As part of this, resources are provided for:
- Robust infrastructure
- Efficient working environments
- Management of human resources effectively
Operation: ISO 9001:2015 specifies what your business must do to create and provide goods and services to your clients. This is also known as clause 8.
Your processes will be set out as follows:
- Specifying your goods or services and setting quality goals
- The process manuals, supporting documentation, and tools your employees need to produce products or services successfully
- Observations, examinations, or testing are required by your business to maintain a high standard of quality.
- Keeping and maintaining your records according to these guidelines.
Performance Evaluation: The ISO 9001:2015 standard requires your organization to measure and analyze its processes and then document the findings in the following ways:
- A company must demonstrate that it complies with ISO 9001 standards.
- To fully comply with Thailand’s QMS requirements, we must develop and implement a QMS.
- Enhance quality management throughout the organization by continuously improving it.
Improvement: In its concluding paragraph, ISO 9001:2015 highlights the importance of continuous improvement in an organization.
To take action, it is necessary to:
- Product and service enhancements for the benefit of the company.
- Better meet the needs of clients to improve client satisfaction.
- Analyze where procedures fail to meet their objectives and adjust them accordingly.
What is the cost of ISO 9001 certification in Thailand?
Costs associated with ISO 9001 certification can discourage organizations from pursuing Certification. ISO 9001 certification in Thailand is expensive, but many project costs can be influenced, many of which are within your control. Despite the costs associated with ISO 9001 Implementation in Thailand, such as hiring a registrar and internal resources, you should consider Certification as an investment in your company’s future. Achieving ISO 9001 certification in Thailand can provide your company with many benefits.
It is important to consider your company’s size and complexity when estimating the installation cost. Managing the size can be accomplished by limiting the scope. Although Certification should always be implemented to benefit the business’s goals, companies should be aware that the content directly impacts certification costs. As a result of having more branches and locations, you will need more audit days, so carefully consider the benefits of including branch offices.
It is up to you to implement ISO 9001 Certification in Thailand, which has the greatest impact on the cost of Certification. However, the size and complexity of the business also play a significant role. The 9000 Store recommends making the ISO 9001 certification plan yourself rather than hiring a consultant who will drive up the price. By using templates, you can save both time and money while achieving ISO 9001 certification in Thailand. In the same way we have assisted countless others, we can also help you.
- Create everything on your own: Considering that you are the expert in your company, you have the best opportunity to document your procedures. However, how much time do you have to develop hundreds of pages of documentation and training materials?
- Use documentation templates and training programs: It is not your job to do it alone, but you still must do it on your own. Please let us know if you need assistance. It is possible to quickly train your staff and create a strong quality management system (QMS in Thailand) for minimal cost, saving you months of frustration and effort.
Why choose Factocert?
We provide the best ISO consultants in Thailand, Who are very knowledgeable and provide you with the best solution. And to know how to get ISO certification in Thailand? Kindly reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org ISO Certification consultants follow the guidelines set by the international organization for standardization and help the organization to implement ISO certification in Thailand in an easy way with proper documentation and audit.
For more information visit: ISO 9001 Certification in Thailand