The SA 8000 Certification in Kenya, is the world’s leading social certification program. The SA 8000 Certification in Kenya and it’s Certification System provide a framework for organizations of all types, in any industry and in any country, to conduct business in a way that is fair and decent for workers and to demonstrate their adherence to the highest social standards. Created by SAI in 1997 as the first credible social certification, it has led the industry for over 20 years.
SA 8000 Certification in Kenya improves standards for workers and for business.
Management systems, worker engagement, a culture of continuous improvement, and other elements of SA 8000 Certification in Kenya not only lead to better working conditions and worker well-being, but they also have benefits for productivity, stakeholder relationships, market access, and more.
Benefits of SA 8000 Certification in Kenya:
Benefits of SA 8000 Certification in Kenya for “Employers”:
Having the SA 8000 Certification in Kenya would create a solid and positive impact on your organization. It would improve the reputation of the organization on the global front. Apart from this, the following benefits would be secured through the SA 8000 certification:
- Efficient and effective management to carry out the work on behalf of the organization.
- Improved corporate governance systems in the organization.
- Increased supply chain performance and control in the organization.
- An increased retention rate of employees in the organization.
- Increased reputation in the eyes of global companies and international suppliers
Benefits of SA 8000 Certification in Kenya for “Workers”:
Organizations with SA 8000 Certification in Kenya,would benefit from improved compliance systems related to labour laws. An organization with this certification will motivate workers to perform their respective roles. The following benefits are provided through the SA 8000 Certification in Kenya for workers:
- Improved conditions when it comes to worker safety.
- An organization follows health protocols.
- Living wages are provided in compliance with respect to national and international laws
- More reputation for the organization when it comes to employment.
- Through this certification, relationships with upper management can be improved.
Benefits of SA 8000 Certification in Kenya for “Brands and Retailers”:
TheSA 8000 Certification in Kenya, would benefit manufacturing organizations and indirectly affect different third parties such as brand advertisers and retailers. The following benefits are obtained from the certification:
- The brand advertiser and the retailer can maintain comprehensive compliance.
- Assurance when it comes to compliance with labour laws.
- Compliance for supplier ownership.
- Consumers will recognize that these products are branded and certified as per the respective international authorities.
Elements for the SA 8000 Certification in Kenya :
Every organization that requires the SA 8000 certification in Kenya, must ensure compliance with the minimum standards necessary for workplace ethics. The organization has to prove the following requirements have to be shown by an organization to comply with the Social Accountability Certification:
- Child Labour.
- Forced or Compulsory Labour.
- Health and Safety.
- Freedom of Association and Right to Collective Bargaining.
- Disciplinary Practices.
- Working hours
- Management system.
How to get SA 8000 Certification in Kenya?
By considering all the possible factors, one may see how the SA 8000 Consultant Cost in Kenya would benefit Social Accountability International in your businesses by considering all the potential factors. If SA 8000 Consultant services are what you’re looking for in Kenya?
One of the top SA 8000 Consultant in Kenya, Factocert offers all firms Social Accountability International. We are one of the well-known companies with specialists in every industry sector who have a 100% success rate when implementing the standard.
We are an ISO Certification Consultant company in Kenya. You can contact us at email@example.com or go to our official website at www.Factocert.com. Please provide your contact information to Factocert so that one of our certification experts can get in touch with you as soon as possible to better understand your needs and offer the best service on the market.
SA 8000 certification in Kenya is a management systems standard modelled on ISO standards. The criteria require that facilities seeking to gain and maintain certification must go beyond simple compliance to the middle. Prospective facilities must integrate it into their management practices and demonstrate ongoing compliance with the standard.