ISO Certification in Iraq:
The ISO Certification Association is an independent association that provides standards and regulations regarding the quality, prosperity, and viability of items and services provided by companies. With the growing competition amongst businesses, it’s essential to pass on the leading nature of growth and company to be successful.
Achieving ISO Certification in Iraq will have a significant impact on the company. The business must demonstrate its ability to deliver solutions to customers, clients, business contemporaries and employees in order to gain their confidence.
Steps to achieving ISO Certification in Iraq:
- Gap Analysis
- Awareness Training
- Internal Audit and MRM
- Final Audit
List of requirements of ISO Certification in Iraq:
- It is necessary to know what kind of ISO Certification the company has.
- The next step is to select the best certification body for obtaining ISO Certification.
- Find out how much the ISO Certification costs in Iraq.
- Obtain an understanding of Iraq’s ISO certification process.
- A plan of action must be made after the validation.
- A thorough internal audit must take place after preparing documents.
- In addition, the Certificate is subject to an external audit before issuance.
- A company begins ISO certification after completing the above steps.
Factocert believes in working towards a pragmatic approach towards ISO Certification, CE Marks and other international standards. Visit www.factocert.com or contact us at email@example.com for more information.