What is ISO 22000 Certification in Tanzania?
ISO 22000 Certification in Tanzania is a Food Safety Management System that can be applied to any organization in the food chain, farm to fork. Becoming certified to ISO 22000 Certification in Tanzania allows companies to show their customers that they have a food safety management system. This provides customers with confidence in the product. This is becoming increasingly significant as customers demand safe food and food processors require that ingredients obtained from their suppliers be safe.
The International Organization for Standardization developed Food Safety Management System Certification: ISO 22000. ISO and its member countries used the Quality Management System approach. They tailored it to apply to Food Safety, incorporating the widely used and proven HACCP principles and Good Manufacturing Principles (addressed by Prerequisite Programs in ISO 22000).
The standard has requirements for Food Safety Management Systems processes and procedures and requires that the organization implement prerequisite programs and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Plan.
Requirements of ISO 22000 Certification in Tanzania:
- ISO 22000 Certification in Tanzania requires building a Food Safety Management System. This means that you will have a documented system in place and fully implemented throughout your facility that includes the following:
- Effective Prerequisite Programs in place to ensure a clean, sanitary environment.
- A Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Plan are developed to identify, prevent and eliminate food safety hazards.
- Establish a documented food safety management system and processes to manage food safety throughout the organization. Includes topics ranging from management and business planning to day-to-day communication and operations affecting food safety.
- The ISO 22000 standard contains the specific requirements to be addressed by the Food Safety Management System. The standard requires food safety management system processes, including:
- Having an overall Food Safety Policy for your organization developed by top management.
- Set objectives to drive your company’s efforts to comply with this policy.
- Planning and designing a management system and documenting the system.
- Maintain records of the performance of the system.
- Establish a group of qualified individuals to make up a Food Safety Team.
- Defining communication procedures to ensure effective communication with relevant contacts outside the company (regulatory, customers, suppliers and others) and for effective internal communication.
- Having an emergency plan.
- Provide adequate resources for the effective operation of the FSMS, including appropriately trained and qualified personnel, sufficient infrastructure and an appropriate work environment to ensure food safety.
- Implementing Prerequisite Programs.
- Following Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Plan principles.
- Establishing a traceability system for the identification of products.
- Creating a corrective action system and controlling nonconforming products.
- Maintain a documented procedure for handling product returns.
- Controlling monitoring and measuring devices.
- Establishing and maintaining an internal audit program.
Basic Principles of ISO 22000 Certification:
- Client focus.
- Control and guidance.
- Appointment of people.
- Procedure method.
- Composite decision making.
- Association administration.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification in Tanzania:
- Upgraded health and safety procedures.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Meeting supervisory necessities.
- Meeting other standards and guidelines.
- Improved transparency.
- Upgraded response to risks.
- Reduced investigation time.
- Worldwide recognition.
- Augmented business opportunities.
When it comes to getting food safety certification, then the organizations or companies that are involved in the food business must know every procedure that needs to be completed. Fulfilment of those proceedings is a must and that is why knowing about those parameters is a must.
Why do we Choose Factocert for ISO 22000 Certification in Tanzania?
One of the best-known consulting firms is Factocert because it guarantees the quality of its work and ensures that the organizations or companies implementing the standard are satisfied with it. Ensure that all of your problems will get the best solution or one-stop alternative.
Factocert provides the ISO 22000 Certification in Tanzania of International standards and supplies third-party audit services, international certification, and international standards execution. When your organization plans to choose International standards. So, please visit our website www.factocert.com or firstname.lastname@example.org We would be delighted to assist you.