HALAL Certification In Philippines
HALAL Certification In Philippines
The word “Halal” comes from the Arabic word for “permitted,” hence the Halal certification in Philippines is essentially a definition of the standard by which all foods consumed by Muslims around the world must comply in order to be considered lawful. To be considered Halal, food must adhere to a strict set of guidelines established by the Muslim community. The sacred book of Islam, the Quran, explains what it means to be Halal and how the process works.
Steps to get HALAL Certification In Philippines
The Importance of Halal Certification in Philippines
Foods that meet the criteria for Halal Certification in Philippines are those that are approved by Islamic law and regulation. Nothing considered harmful or forbidden by Islamic law might be present in Halal-certified foods. According to Islamic law, no equipment or facility may be used in the preparation, transportation, or storage of Halal meals if it contains any trace of alcohol, pork, or other forbidden substances.
It is common knowledge that all Muslim consumers eat only Halal meat, and adhering to the norms and restrictions of Halal standards ensures a more sanitary product and gives consumers faith that it reflects their values. To rephrase, if a product carries the Halal seal of approval, it has been confirmed as having been slaughtered and grown in conformity with Islamic law.
Rules for Halal Food:
Foods that have been certified as Halal have not come into contact with any ingredients that are forbidden in the Islamic faith and beliefs, and vice versa.
Items included in the food selection include,
- Beef, lamb, and various fowl products.
- Scaled fishes
- Fruits, grains, and vegetables, except those with haram elements.
- Meat-based ingredients and other products
- Animal products that are allowed, such as eggs and milk
- All veggies save those whose contamination is the source and effect of it
- Forms of non-alcoholic beverages are not limited to
- Additional Methods Accepted for Halal Certification in Philippines
- The animal must be alive before the slaughtering procedure begins; if it is already dead, then the slaughtering is forbidden under Islamic law.
- A Muslim who is familiar with the laws and customs of Halal slaughter is the only one who should be in charge of killing the animals.
- All of the blood must be drained from the animal or carcass before it is used.
- The ritual of slaughtering an animal requires the recitation of a prayer by the person doing the deed.
- All animals must be well-fed and hydrated before killing can begin. The slaughter of one animal should not be witnessed by another animal.
- According to the Quran, any meat that hasn’t been referred to through the use of Halal certification is forbidden, or haram. In particular, those who strictly adhere to Islamic law would consider each and every word of the Quran in order to earn a Halal Certification in Philippines and the trust of Muslim consumers around the world.
HALAL audit services in Philippines are essential because if you’re facing the HALAL audit in Philippines you have to be very careful about every parameter in your organization but when you join hands with Factocert.
Benefits of HALAL Certification in Philippines
Are you looking for
HALAL Certification Consultants in Philippines
What else are you waiting for the only step you have to take care about is getting in touch with us, and we would take the best care, and in no time you would be certified for relevant Halal certification in Oman you prefer. Most thing companies worry about is Halal service cost in Philippines but let us just tell you that Halal cost in Oman is not what you should be thinking of because when this certification can give a boost to your organizations process.
We will make sure that the cost of Halal in Philippines `is as minimal as possible. To get you Halal Certification Services in Philippines than we assure you 100% guarantee results and we ensure that you will definitely be certified because have 100% success rates till date in getting our customers certified. So get in touch with us as early as possible and get your Halal certificate in Philippines at the earliest.
Mail us at email@example.com for quick assistance.