ISO 22000 Certification in Kenya 2018 sets out the requirements for a food safety management system (FSMS) and maps out what an organization needs to do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe.
ISO 22000 Certification in Kenya:2018 Food Safety Management System harmonizes various national food safety standards into one easy-to-understand set of requirements. It provides global recognition of your commitment to safety in food, beverage, ingredient and pet food supply chains and helps you to: Control and reduce food safety hazards
Why your organization would require ISO 22000:2018 Certification?
Organisations would require ISO 22000:2018 Certification in order to attain the below benefits:
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Minimize food risks & improve performance
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Improved traceability of products
- Reduced investigation time
- Increased organizational credibility & reputation
Benifits of ISO 22000 Certification in Kenya?
- Enhance customer satisfaction.
- Compliance with international standards.
- Reduce investigation time.
- Traceabilty of product.
- Improve performance and minimize risks.
What are the various steps involved in establishing ISO 22000 Certification in Kenya Management System?
- Analyse the gaps
- Identify food safety hazards, risks involved and legal requirements
- Define roles and responsibilities of all towards FSMS
- Develop food safety policy, procedures, documentation, objectives & targets
- Assist to conduct Internal Audit and Management Review
What your organization will receive from the service?
Provision of expert support and advice which can include:
- Food Safety Observation Reports
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Food Safety Procedures and Templates
- ISO 22000:2018 Awareness Training
- Shop floor training programmes
- Action planning
What types of Organizations can undertake this ISO 22000:2018 Consultancy?
Organizations in the food chain irrespective of their size and type can undertake ISO 22000:2018 consultancy. A few of them are:
- Export & Import Industries
- Packaging Industries
- Retail Industries
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Catering / Canteen
- Re-packers, etc.
Who has the best ISO 22000 Certification body in Kenya?
Factocert is the Global ISO 22000 Certification body in Kenya, offering services in various countries around the world. You can reach Factocert and get guidance on ISO 22000 Certification in Nairobi, Kenya.
We do provide end-to-end ISO Support in Kenya. Our expertise is ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 20000, ISO 13485, ISO 22301, ISO 22000, CE Mark, GMP, GDP, and Other International Certification Services in Kenya.
If you are having trouble putting this ISO 22000 Certification management system into practice or are unsure how to obtain ISO 22000 Certification in Kenya, get in touch with us best ISO 22000 Consultant in Kenya at email@example.com or through www.Factocert.com that our consulting experts can provide you with an effective project plan. and also get more information about ISO 22000 Certification Cost in Kenya.
ISO 22000 Certification Online ensure food safety management system in the company. Useful for Government Tenders. Get recognise your food business across the globe through ISO 22000 Certification online.