ISO 17025 Certification in Philippines
ISO 17025 certification in Philippines is one of the best standards which is recognized internationally and specifies the requirement for testing and calibration of Laboratories. And it is considered to be one of the most extensive standards of an ISO which certifies the calibration and Testing Laboratories. ISO 17025 certification service in Quezon City not only performs technical competence of the Laboratory, but it also accredited management system. If the Laboratory not certified by ISO 17025 registration service in Manila, then most of the suppliers and the regulatory authorities will not accept the testing and calibration results from the Laboratory. And to be accredited by ISO 17025 registrations in Cebu City the prerequisite is, the documented quality management system.
Revision of ISO 17025:
The new version of ISO/IEC 17025 standards was established or published by the international organization for standardization was on 29th November 2017. And we know every ISO standards are reviewed and revised once every five years and ISO/IEC 17025 was last revised in the year 2010 and the decision taken that it should not amend, so the 2005 edition was considered to be the latest version in before 2017 release.
The ISO/IEC guide 25 replaced with ISO/IEC 17025 in the year 1999. These changes were brought into existence to make sure that it is meeting the present market situation, Technologies and complexity of the organization. So that when it implemented to Laboratories or any organization which is having labs can be more effective and productive so that all the testing and calibration activities obtained at acquired results.
Get Free Consultation
ISO Certifications in Philippines
ISO 17025 accreditation – What it means?
As we know the standard meant for testing and calibration of Laboratories, where it includes the use of non-standard, standard and other methods which are involved in developing the Laboratory. Based on the assessment, the Laboratories which are ready to establish the conformity with ISO 17025 audit services in Philippines would be evident that they are operating based on the best management practices, and they would be technically competent when it comes to calibration testing or any other measurements of data, and so, for this reason, the Laboratory should opt for ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation.
ISO 17025 certification in Philippines & ISO 9001 – Relationship:
It was discussed earlier that prior requirement for ISO 17025 standards are partial requirements of ISO 9001. Let’s know those reasons why it is so:
- It may be our customers require that the Laboratory should follow the ISO 9001 certification as the standard mainly focuses on the quality management system and Main 2 pillars of the standard are customer satisfaction and process improvement. ISO 17025 cost in Philippines is very active and affordable.
- It helps in continuous improvement; so therefore, the business count also can be incremented.
- Organization which consists of Laboratories Harsh of additional activities which are related to the propagation of measurement test and standardization of data. ISO 17025 certification cost in Philippines is very competitive
- When it comes to Laboratories, the specific and good standard is ISO 17025, because the standard speaks all about the technical competency and general requirements of testing and calibration results.
It focuses both on the technical part and also manages the Management part by providing a more holistic management system. ISO 17025 consultants in Philippines are very knowledgeable.
Difference between ISO 17025 & ISO 9001:
ISO 17025 is considered to be as a primary standard which is used for calibration and testing of Laboratories. The international organization has published it for standardization in the year 1999. ISO 17025 services in Philippines focuses on the two main areas such as technical requirements and management system. Based on the scope of accreditation, the standard helps to meet all the criteria by doing calibration of Laboratories which are intended to be competent technically to perform various testing and Measurement activities which are listed.
When the implementation process done to the organization based on the criteria and requirements of ISO 17025 audit in Philippines, the examinations would be conducted very effectively and is designed in such a way that the Laboratory maintain and utilize all the calibration procedures correctly and helps in maintaining a proper environment and the technician or individuals to prove their skills of calibration process are correct and all these acts as an evidence.
ISO 9001 is one of the first and generic quality standards which specify the requirements of quality management system organization to improve the process continuously and helps in customer satisfaction. It sets out the procedures, policies, service, quality and organizational production. The quality management system differs from ISO 17025 standards is because it focuses mainly on the paperwork, communication and other business activities in general and it identifies all the practices that are related to the core business and helps to improve the organization by setting up of benchmark organization to improve throughout each department of the company. By adapting both the standards ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 can be one of the best combinations a company can have because they both clearly defines the process which is necessary to improve the company’s business.
So, before opting for these International standards try to contact a Consulting organization because they would provide you with the best solution for the problems that you are facing and help you to choose the best measure for your organization so the business can be improved and profit can gain.
These are differences between the QMS and ISO 17025 standard.
Few benefits of ISO 17025
There are many benefits if you are going to implement ISO 17025 certification consultants in Philippines in your organization. Now let us see a few of them.
- If ISO 17025 audit services certify your organization in Philippines brings an international reputation by achieving the highest standards and putting down competitors below.
- ISO 17025 certification process in Philippines acts as one of the cost reduction factors because it helps to identify all the faults and hazards that labs are facing and helps to minimize all the accidents and therefore increasing the profit for the organization.
- ISO 17025 certification bodies in Philippines are very genuine.
- By implementing ISO 17025 consultant services in Philippines to your labs, it helps to achieve a systematic approach of the activities and processes that are carried out in the Labs.
- ISO 17025 consulting services in Philippines helps to keep up the lab protocols in place.
- ISO 17025 consultancy in Philippines helps to improve the customer satisfaction level and helps in gaining higher confidence and ISO 17025 consultancy services in Philippines is one of the standards which are accepted universally.
So these are the few benefits of ISO 17025 in Philippines which help the labs to overcome all the risk and hazards. ISO 17025 certification consultant in Philippines is very productive and to know more about it visit our website www.factocert.com. And to know how to get ISO 17025 certification in Philippines? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISO audit services in Philippines are essential because if you’re facing the ISO audit in Philippines you have to be very careful about every parameter in your organization but when you join hands with Factocert. We as an ISO Consultancy Service provider in Philippines , are tagged up with so many different ISO certification bodies in Philippines .
Benefits of ISO 17025 Certification in Philippines
Are you looking for
ISO 17025 Certification Consultants in Philippines
What else are you waiting for the only step you have to take care about is getting in touch with us, and we would take the best care, and in no time you would be certified for relevant ISO certification in Philippines you prefer. Most thing companies worry about is ISO service cost in Philippines but let us just tell you that ISO cost in Philippines is not what you should be thinking of because when this certification can give a boost to your organizations process. We will make sure that the cost of ISO in Philippines is as minimal as possible. To get you ISO Certification Services in Philippines than we assure you 100% guarantee results and we ensure that you will definitely be certified because have 100% success rates till date in getting our customers certified. So get in touch with us as early as possible and get your ISO certificate in Philippines at the earliest.