Adhering to ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia or the Food Safety Management System can significantly impact your company. It proves that you’re taking food safety seriously and gives you access to customers worldwide, and helps meet their expectations.
What is ISO 22000?
- The ISO 22000 standard, otherwise known as a Food Safety Management System, is a certification given to facilities that have developed and implemented a methodology for food safety.
- The procedure ensures that all groups, from farmers to packagers and distributors, are aware of their responsibilities and how those responsibilities fit into a more extensive system.
- In Zambia, 85% of companies have implemented or begun implementing food safety programs.
The benefits of being ISO 22000 certified in Zambia:
- ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia is a global management system standard that helps companies and organizations establish, implement, and maintain a documented Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
- FSMSs have been proven to reduce or eliminate supply chain food-safety risks.
- Achieving ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia can help demonstrate your food safety awareness, organization maturity, and dedication to quality.
- In addition to increasing brand loyalty with your customers, ISO 22000 certification can provide other key benefits.
- Increased market share
- Reduced operating costs,
- Improved product reputation;
- And streamlining process efficiencies.
- With ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia, you will better prepare to expand into new markets.
- ISO 22000 is a valuable marketing tool that can help establish you as an industry leader.
- Finally, having an accredited program will enable your organization to prevent food-borne illnesses from affecting your business and customers effectively.
- ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia helps ensure that your food safety management system is one that consumers can trust!
How does it benefit Organizations across Zambia?
- Getting Certified with ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia has enhanced the revenues for food sectors throughout the regions.
- The certification guarantees that the organizations examine the procedure needed to provide safe food to the end-users.
- It also increases the organization’s understanding of possible food hazards.
- It additionally makes sure the organization eagerly anticipates lasting food safety and security.
- ISO 22000 Certification improves the organization’s ability to offer and provide food worldwide.
- ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia boosts the trust fund between the supply chain, stakeholders, and end-users.
- Organizations can enhance the techniques to manage food safety risks with this Certification.
Why choose Factocert for ISO 22000 Certification?
Factocert is one of the leading ISO 22000 Certification providers in Zambia. We provide ISO Consultant service in Lusaka, Kitwe, Ndola, Kabwe, Chingola, and other major cities. For more information, visit www.factocert.com or write to us at email@example.com.