An ISO 22000 certification in Zambia is a set of guidelines that businesses can use to set up and manage food safety management systems. ISO 22000 certification in Zambia gives food producers a structured approach and necessary mechanisms to address the safety of their products.
It is part of the FSMS that ISO 22000 certification in Zambia requires effective communication with interested parties, adopting a risk-based approach, and establishing and maintaining prerequisite programs and hazard control plans. A business implementing ISO 22000 certification in Zambia will be able to identify, monitor, reduce and prevent food safety hazards at any stage of the food chain.
With ISO 22000 certification in Zambia, you can deliver safe and healthy food to your customers by improving communications along your food supply chain. It integrates the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle with risk-based thinking at the organizational and operational levels. Implementing an FSMS based on ISO 22000 certification in Zambia requires organizations to develop a food safety policy and set food safety objectives.
The top management must establish the policy and targets and implement a traceability system to trace the products throughout the supply chain. This standard is globally recognized and complies with the HACCP principles and is approved by regulatory agencies.You can ensure your food supplies are of a high standard and are free from contamination by implementing a Food Safety Management System.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia?
- Use a globally recognized food safety management system.
- Incorporate risk management controls into your food supply chain.
- Assure your customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders your food is safe and you can reduce health risks.
- Streamline your organization’s responsibilities to achieve greater transparency and accountability
What all the important of ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia ?
For the organization. It includes and extends existing HACCP programs. An organization’s food safety management system must consist of essential management system elements.
Obtaining ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia will help companies in the food industry meet the challenges of the 21st century.
They will need mechanisms to ensure the safety of their products and services, and they will need to maintain and improve customer satisfaction. Qualified individuals with proven credentials are essential for these companies in establishing, implementing, auditing, and maintaining food safety measures.
By obtaining an ISO 22000 certification in Zambia , you can prove your professional competency formally and independently. During training, you will gain a deeper understanding of ISO 22000 certification in Zambia requirements and best practices in food safety.
We offer an ISO 22000 Lead Implementer training course that enables you to assist, guide, and support organizations with establishing,implementing,maintaining,and continually improving an FSMS based on ISO 22000 certification in Zambia. Our ISO 22000 Lead Auditor training course introduces you to a framework for auditing based on internationally recognized standards and good practices.
Why is Halal Certification Important in Zambia?
- Halal is often used to describe foods and drinks permissible for Muslims to consume under Islam. Such foods have been tested for ingredients to ensure that no forbidden elements are present in the food. Independent organizations issue halal certificates.
- Pork is a typical example of a non-Halal (or Haraam) food. Muslims cannot consume pork meat or use pork products historically, culturally, or hygienically. Other foods can also be considered Haram. Non-pork items are evaluated based on their source, the cause of death, as well as the process of production.
- Halal practices must be followed in the production of the food. Restaurants, industrial, food, and beverage companies will use the halal Certification.
How does Factocert help the food industry to get ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia?
Factocert is a consultation that provides service all over the world regarding standards auditing, documentation, Certification, and gap analysis Factocert helps the food industry to grow and to get a reputation for their product and services, so factocert help the beverage and food industry to get ISO 22000 Certification in Zambia.