Who can seek ISO 22000 Certification in Saudi Arabia
ISO 22000 Certification in Saudi Arabia Organizations involved in the food supply chain are eligible for ISO 22000 certification. This includes:
- Producers of feed, animal food, any farmers
- Manufacturers of food
- Catering services,
- Transporters and distributors of food, sanitation services providers, food storage units, equipment suppliers
- Those who supply packaging materials
What is the Process for Achieving ISO 22000 Certification in Saudi Arabia?
The very first step in acquiring ISO 22000 certification is the implementation of FSMS in your organization. Once you have built and executed the requirements of ISO 22000 certification in your FSMS, you may perform an internal audit of your system. This is done to identify any gaps and plan effective actions to close those gaps. When you are satisfied with the performance of your system, you may invite an external certification body to perform audits and certify you at the successful completion of the audits.
ISO 22000 certification in Saudi Arabia requires certain steps.
Having completed the formalities of documentation, the following steps should be followed to obtain certification:
1. Internal Audit- Here, the data provided by you in the form is verified.
2. Management Audit- This is done to understand the practical realities of your FSMS. The administration conducts surveys for this purpose.
3. Corrective activities- At this stage, you are required to plan and perform appropriate actions to close the gaps that were identified by the previous audits.
4. Stage one (documentation survey) — The executives from the external certification body of your choice will review your documentation to verify its compliance with the requirements of ISO 22000 certification.
5. Stage two (Primary audit) — At this stage, the consistency between your stated data and the requirements of ISO 22000 is verified. This is done by thorough investigation of reports, records, and company practices.
WHY GET ISO 22000 Certifcation in Saudi Arabia ?
- It helps in keeping up with the latest requirements in food safety.
- By risk identification, ISO 22000 Certification improves controls in processes to ensure food safety.
- It increases the customers’ trust in your products or services.
- Reduces downtime & product recall.
- Its international recognition opens up huge markets all over the globe.
- It boosts the image of your organization, thereby helping in branding and marketing.
- ISO 22000 lays down specifications for continual improvement of your system
- The common High-Level Structure (HLS) with other ISO standards facilitates integration.
Why Factocert for ISO 22000 Certification in Saudi Arabia
We provide the best ISO consultants in the, Who are very knowledgeable and provide the best solution. And to know how to get ISO certification. Kindly reach us at email@example.com. ISO Certification consultants work according to ISO standards and help organizations implement ISO certification with proper documentation.
For more information, visit: ISO 22000 Certification in Saudi Arabia