ISO 17025 certification in Qatar is a standard which is recognized internationally, which specifies the general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration Laboratories.
ISO 17025 certification services in Doha are one of the International standards, which are published by the international organization for standardization which mainly focuses on calibration and testing of Laboratories.
To be technically competent in this competitive market, the organization which consists of Laboratories should opt for ISO/ IEC 17025 standards so that it can be more competitive and productive.
ISO 17025 registration services in Al Rayyan considered as one of the essential rules which can use for testing and calibration of laboratories throughout the world.
If the Labs accredited by ISO 17025 standard, then we can make sure that ISO 17025 registration in Qatar is technically proficient and the data sources which are provided by the calibration are exact and accurate.
ISO 17025 and ISO 9001 standards are almost same as they both focus on the quality management system and which can be applicable to all the industries but the only thing differs this scope, on the other part ISO 17025 audit services in Qatar can be used for the Laboratories for the testing and calibration purposes and also focuses on the management system brass ISO 9001 can be applied all the organization as it is a process certification and also it is one of the generic and necessary accreditations for all the industries.
These management system standards would not depend upon the size of the organization and location as the main aim of these management system standards is to the meet the requirements defined by the rule so that the organization having the different scope can achieve their objectives.
To know how to get ISO 17025 certification in Qatar our ISO 17025 certification consultant in Qatar would help and for further queries contact us at email@example.com
More about ISO 17025 Standard
Certified by ISO 17025 is an objective to make your customers that you are technically competent so that the labs are a reliable and accurate test, and calibration results can obtain.
ISO 17025 consultancy services in Qatar can implement by appointing an expert from the accreditation bodies so which is an independent party which performs all the assessments and verify whether all the system face and they are meeting the requirements of ISO 17025 standard.
ISO 17025 consultants in Qatar provide a guarantee to your customers that the laboratory is working and performing at a peak level. Being certified by ISO 17025 standards will make your laboratory set apart from the competitors.
ISO 17025 standards are designed especially for Laboratories for quality control costs and focus on the quality control costs and help to improve the accuracy and consistency of the results.
ISO 17025 certification cost in Qatar are very competitive and to know more visit our website www.factocert.com
Once after the implementation process of ISO 17025 standard then the certification would be issued where you can advertise, promote and showcase the current and capable customers that the laboratory which you are has consisted of all the quality requirements and also to show that ISO 17025 audit in Qatar is very technically competent to perform all the testing and calibration services.
ISO 17025 certification can consider as one of the valuable tools So being accredited by ISO 17025 services in Qatar can make the management sandal efficient by improving the testing and calibration services by getting the lesser number of customer complaints.
ISO 17025 cost in Qatar is one of the easily accessible things.
Let us see the requirements of the ISO 17025 standard
- The general need for the impartiality, competence and the consistent operation of Laboratories would be specified in this document.
- It can apply to all the organization which consisting or performing the laboratory activities irrespective of the number of employees working in the organization.
- To check the competence and recognition of Laboratories, this document can be used by the regulatory authorities, laboratory customers, schemes and organizations which use a peer assessment and accreditation bodies.
The references used to build the standard are
- basic and general concepts and associated terms – International vocabulary of Metrology – ISO /IEC Guide 99,
- vocabulary and general principles – conformity assessment- ISO/IEC 17000,
Terms and definitions
The terms and definitions which used in ISO 17025 standards taken from ISO/IEC Guide 99 and ISO/IEC 17000.
Specific terms and definitions are listed below
3.1. Impartiality which means objectivity presents
3.2. The complaint which means dissatisfaction by an organization or any person to a laboratory
3.3. Interlaboratory comparison – Evaluation and the performance by the organization for testing and measurements of items by one or more laboratories following specific conditions.
3.4. Intra-laboratory comparison-Evaluation and performance by the organization for testing and size of the things within the same laboratory following predetermined terms.
3.5. Proficiency testing– Based on inter-laboratory comparisons evaluating the performance against the predetermined criteria.
3.6. Laboratory – It is a place where one or more following activities that are carried out such as of calibration, Testing, Sampling and other things which are associated with subsequent testing and calibration.
3.7. Decision rule – To meet with the specific requirement the government has to described for the measurement uncertainty, and this has considered.
3.8. Verification- According to the particular needs, it checks whether the objectives obtained for the given item.
Here is all about the few clauses of ISO 17025 standard and to know more please visit our website
And the other requirements used in the standard include, and they are listed below
- Reviewing tenders, request and contracts – Based on the customer’s need to ensure what exactly done.
- Method suitability– for the intended use how to verify, select and validate methods.
- Sampling- what documentation and planning are required while performing the testing on samples.
- Handling items- to handle the calibration and testing of the elements what procedures have to follow
- Records- the technical record has to be kept, and they should mention all the contents
- Measurement uncertainty– evaluation and report creation for the measurement of change for the calibration purpose have to do.
- Result validity– to check whether the results are valid
- Result reporting– the results have to report customers what procedure has to be done to include both specific and general requirements and how do you convey to your customers. ISO 17025 certification consultants in Qatar are very knowledgeable.
- Complaints and non-conforming work – how to handle the complaint this International standard and what are the tasks that have been done to find out the non-conformities.
- Data and information management – how the data and laboratory information are managed to make sure that it is valid and what is the access that you need?
These are the few requirements that have to be met by the laboratories to be more productive.
Benefits of ISO 17025 Standards
- By implementing ISO 17025 audit services in Qatar, it would give a long term benefit, which makes worth the investment.
- ISO 17025 certification process in Qatar helps to build the international reputation
- ISO 17025 certification bodies in Qatar helps in cost reduction by finding more number of accidents or hazards so that the necessary action can be taken to prevent.
- By implementing ISO 17025 your Laboratories a systematic approach can be obtained, and they can be adapted in their day-to-day activities so that all the protocols in the lab would be in place.
- ISO 17025 consultant services in Qatar improves the lab testing environment
- ISO 17025 consulting services in Qatar helps to improve the customer satisfaction level.
- There are enormous benefits coming to ISO 17025 consultancy in Qatar if you include the quality management system that is ISO 9001 requirements instead of meeting only the Minimum needs related to management.
These are the few benefits of ISO 17025 in Qatar hope it’s helpful.