If you intend to sell your product within the EU, CE Mark Certification in Nigeria is a legally binding conformity mark required for a broad range of items. CE-mark Certification in Nigeria signifies that your products meet the strict EU guidelines on the safety of products. But, getting compliance may be a complicated procedure. As an official notified body for all EU directives regarding product safety and CE-marking conformity assessments, our CE-marking services offer the knowledge and experience you require to conform.
Why should you use CE Mark Certification in Nigeria conformity assessment services offered by Factocert?
If you require assistance with the entire process or service on specific components, We can assist you:
- To ensure compliance, we offer tips and assistance
- Find out the EU regulations and standards apply to your product
- What are your responsibilities in the EU directives on product safety
- Know the concept behind diverse certifications and the many procedures that are needed
- Find out if a notified body (NoBo) is necessary to help you ensure compliance
As the world’s most respected certification testing, inspection, and verification firm, we provide you with an unrivaled experience regarding EU regulations. In addition, as a notified body for almost all EU directives on product safety, We are the top option for clients worldwide that require reliable CE-marking services.
Our expertise and knowledge make us capable of providing more than just a routine certification service. We can provide comprehensive support and guidance which will enable you to be in charge of the certification process for your product to ensure that your business will benefit from new insights.
Our CE-marking conformity assessments comprise:
- Help with the CE-marking process
- Evaluation of conformity
- Verification of the design
- Type approval
- System Audit and Approval
- Document and file assessment
- Monitoring of production and sample testing
- CE Audits, as well as testing for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing
- Training and workshops
- Evaluation and analysis of risk
- Technical files
- User’s manual and instruction card assessment
- The identification of interpretive issues
- Are you issuing the EC statement of conformity
- Verifying your certificate
For More Information Visit: CE Mark Certification in Nigeria