ISO certification in Tanzania is an internationally recognized standard for a Quality Management System (QMS) established to provide guidelines for the creation of internal processes that will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your organization. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is comprised of representatives from national standards organizations from around the world and works with international partners in developing standards to ensure quality, safety, and efficiency. These standards are applicable across all industry sectors.
Benefits of ISO Certification in Tanzania.
Below are some of the benefits of ISO certification in Tanzania:
- Increased brand recognition and customer satisfaction
- ISO Certification in Tanzania is an international standard that can help you expand into new markets
- Improved company image, increased customer satisfaction, and reduced customer complaints
- Increased productivity and profitability
Why do you need ISO Certification in Tanzania?
- ISO standards are constantly updated, so products and services that utilize their guidelines are always up to date.
- It helps to ensure that the products or services you sell are safe for use.
- It helps to avoid fines and penalties from regulatory bodies.
- It helps improve the reputation of your company or organization since you’ll be meeting customer expectations in terms of quality.
Process of ISO certification in Tanzania
For getting ISO certification in Tanzania, you need to follow the below process:
- Pre-certification audit: This is the first step of the certification process. At this stage, your business must meet all the requirements of a particular standard and submit an application form to your certifying authority. If you are eligible for certification, then your certifying authority will give you a document that will contain a plan for pre-audit, date, and location of pre-audit.
- Certification Audit: After conducting a successful re-certification audit, the next stage is getting a registration or certification audit conducted. At this stage too, your business must meet all the requirements of a particular standard and submit an application form to your certifying authority. If you are eligible for registration or certification after conducting a final audit effectively, then you will get a certificate from your certifying authority.
- Certification report: The auditor will prepare the final report with detailed information about findings during the process of registration or certification like nonconformities found during the auditing process, etc. You must get proper time to address these issues before any final decision on certificate issuance because it can take time according to the severity level of nonconformities found in the auditing process.
- Certification decision: After reviewing your response report against nonconformities found during the auditing process and getting an answer satisfactory by the lead auditor and management representative as well as a competent technical board (CTB), it becomes easier for the decision making body to decide whether a certificate should be issued or not? The certificate is issued if all nonconformities found during the auditing process are addressed satisfactorily by the applicant organization otherwise rejection letter is issued explaining the reasons behind the rejection.
- Certificate issuance: In case ISO Certification in Tanzania is issued then its validity depends on the period decided by CTB while recommending same because it varies from one organization to another depending upon their size as well as business nature they are operating under strict compliance with quality management system standards like ISO 9001 & 14001 Certification.
ISO certification Tanzania can help you build a strong brand name and attract more customers.
ISO certification in Tanzania can help you build a strong brand name and attract more customers. The ISO certification in Tanzania process also helps to improve your internal processes and make you more productive. This will, in turn, help in better customer satisfaction.
Why do we choose factocert for ISO Certification in Tanzania?
Factocert is one of the Top execution and Consultation firms that helps your organization to accommodate the highest quality procedures for your organization. Factocert not merely does the implementation or Consulting part but in addition, it offers third-party audit solutions to the international standards and certification of international standards.
For more information visit : ISO Certification in Tanzania