HALAL Certification in UAE
HALAL certification in UAE is one of the most recognized and popular International standards. It is an Arabic word for permitted or Lawful.
HALAL certification in Dubai and the concept of Halal food came into existence by the first prophet of humanity called as an Adam. And it is tough to maintain the halal food throughout the supply chain following Islamic rules according to HALAL certification in Abu Dhabi.
So the supply chain refers to the entire preparation, packaging, handling, and labeling everything should be Halal with HALAL certification in Sharjah.
And it has the following definitions now let us know one by one HALAL certification services in UAE:
Halal food refers to the permitted food under the Islamic law, and it should achieve the following conditions that are listed below for HALAL registration services in UAE
- Halal food should not contain or consist of anything that is considered to be harmful or unlawful according to the law of Islamic religion. HALAL registration in Abu Dhabi, UAE is most important.
- If the Halal food is not processed, prepared, stored on transported using the utensils or the facilities which are not free from the harmful substances or unlawful substances according to the Islamic law, we help you transparent HALAL audit services in UAE
- If the above two conditions are not satisfied during the process or a course of preparation, transportation, processing or storage, then it is considered to be Haram. Factocert has most HALAL certification consultant in Dubai, UAE.
Halal food can be processed prepared transported are restored in rent shelves all sections Save environment along with non Halal food products, but the necessary thing that has taken care is to prevent between the Non Halal foods and Halal food products. We have our HALAL consultant in the UAE.
According to the Muslim religious belief, Halal food permitted by Allah. And the opposite word for Halal is Haram which means prohibited, Forbidden or unlawful for Muslims. It is evident to the product between Halal and Haram as it is very complicated to classify them.
Do not worry about How to get HALAL certification in Abu Dhabi, UAE, because we are there to get it done for you. Considering the spiritual health of Muslims, it is essential for them to eat Halal foods and for most of the Muslims depend only on the halal food products and they should know what to eat and drink other sources of food for their living.
We provide you the best HALAL certification cost in Dubai, UAE.
Based on the classification process the food products are considered to be Haram, and Halal now let us see what are the haram food products in detail.
- Pork/swine and other derivatives extracted from them
- If the animals are not slaughtered according to the Islamic religion, then it is considered to be non Halal
- If the animals are slaughtered without invoking the name of God, then it is deemed to be non Halal
- Intoxicating and alcoholic substances
- The animals which are torn by carnivorous and other wild animals
- Blood and blood products
- And the products which come into indirect or direct contact with the product can also be considered as a Haram. As discussed HALAL cost in UAE will be most affordable by Factocert.
We know we all humans depend upon the Natural sources either it may be animals or plants or any other ingredients which derived out of them. And the products which are derived out from the animal fats such as proteins, gelatin, enzymes, glycerin, emulsifiers, hormones, and any other flavor components.
HALAL services in UAE is our prime focus. And one of the critical factor in HALAL certification process in UAE by following the rules of an Islamic religion is, all the animals and Birds has to be slaughtered in a proper slaughtering house and it has to be designed in such a way that, appropriate sections and shelves has to be maintained for the storage purpose, utensils and instruments have to be hygienic and has to be maintained for the halal products and the labeling has to be done and during the slaughtering processes blessing has given to the animal which will be checked in HALAL audit services in Dubai, if it’s not done then it is considered as a Haram and HALAL audit in UAE will not be cleared, but if Factocert is with you then you can remove the HALAL review in UAE with ease. And that is our promise.
Let us know the health benefits of eating Halal Meat.
- It gives 100% Assurance on the quality of meat as it follows the concept of ‘tayyib’ where it is very seriously by the Islamic people, and it means a ‘wholesome’ which ensures that animals during slaughtering process have to be treated with the maximum welfare. Which means should be free to graze, and it should not be treated with any hormones or antibiotics — halal Certification in Sharjah.
- As discussed earlier the animals should be free to Grace, and it should not be treated with any antibiotics or hormones because we know we humans try to keep the meat preserved and fresh during the meat production process. Using medicines, there is a high risk attached to humans because there are many chances where these antibiotics could increase the resistance of drugs in humans such as antiparasitic and antifungal drugs.
- We are tagged up with most prominent HALAL certification bodies in UAE which will ensure you get HALAL in UAE without any hindrance.
- The halal food products should not use any preservatives as it would indulge the chemical changes and cause disease-related cancer, and it prevents the red blood cells from transporting the oxygen for the entire body.
- Few pesticides are involved in the production of Halal food as it ensures the improve health of animals and lesser environmental impacts. Pesticides antibiotics are used to chicken feeds.
- Our HALAL consultant services in Abu Dhabi will make you comfortable and will ensure you the best results in the form of HALA Certification in UAE.
- Animals are left free to graze So that when it consumed it would be rich in vitamins antioxidants, conjugated linoleic acid, and omega-three fats and a lesser concentration of fats. We have our methods of HALAL consulting services in UAE which will be of great use for our organization if you are looking to get certified for HALAL.
These are the benefits if you are opting for Halal food products. And to avail, these benefits along with with the certification then Factocert if the best HALAL consultancy in Sharja which can get you there.
These Halal food products are not only applicable for the Islamic religion, but the non-Muslim people can also have the halal food products as it would have followed all the rules and regulations of the requirements of Halal and the process which have carried out for the entire supply chain of food products would be clean and hygienic. So it is perfect for consuming without any defects and intoxicants.
Here is the reason the Islamic religion follows the rules set up by the Quran as it always focuses on the Wellbeing of humans. If any organization wants to be certified by Halal they are taking one of the best decision due to which they can increase their profit, cleanliness, and quality of the food and our HALAL consultancy services in Abu Dhabi will ensure it done in the right way. And it is one of the attracting factors for the customers that it is following the requirements of Halal and the food which they are delivering and consuming is of good quality.
Our HALAL certification consultants in Dubai will be on their toes to help you get your job done; please feel free to contact us on
at any given time to get the best solution for your certification requirements and also you can email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
They are looking forward to your organization being certified for HALAL Certification in UAE
Get Free Consultation
ISO audit services in UAE are essential because if you’re facing the ISO audit in UAE you have to be very careful about every parameter in your organization but when you join hands with Factocert. We as an ISO Consultancy Service provider in UAE, are tagged up with so many different ISO certification bodies in UAE.