Halal Certification in Bangalore
HALAL Certification in Bangalore government gives Halal Certification in Bangalore; in many Islamic countries, halal certification. In Bangalore, FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) certification can be seen on almost all processed foods, but this authority doesn’t give halal certification in Bangalore.
Halal certification in Bangalore is given by many private companies in Bangalore, which marks the food or products permissible for the followers of Islam. Important halal certification companies in Bangalore
Types of Halal Certification in Bangalore
Based on the nature of the business/product, the type of Halal certification in Bangalore varies. Halal certification in Bangalore is not limited to only food production.
Non-alcoholic beverages, raw materials needed in food processing, pharmaceutical and health care products, traditional herbal products, cosmetics and personal care products, cleaning products, and daily consumable products can also obtain a Halal Certificate.
- Restaurant Scheme
- Industrial Scheme
- Food, Beverage and Catering Scheme
- Abattoir Scheme
- Warehouse and Storage Scheme
- Product Endorsement Scheme
Stages In Getting HALAL Certification In Bangalore
There Are 3 Stages In Getting HALAL Certification In Bangalore
Halal Certification in Bangalore must apply to one of the Certification Bodies.
Some of the Halal Bodies in Bangalore are listed below:
- Halal Bangalore Private Limited
- Halal Certification Services India Private Limited
- Jamiat Ulama-E-Maharashtra – a State unit of Jamiat Ulama-E-Hind
- Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind Halal Trust
(usually one Shariah Auditor and one Technical Auditor) will visit the business for inspection like Documentation, Processing, handling and product distribution, Storage, display and product serving, Cleanliness, sanitary and food safety, The overall aspects of the premises, Tools, apparatus and machines, Packaging, and labeling.
There are multiple sources through which a company can obtain Halal Certification in Oman. Here’s a general overview of the Halal Certification in Bangalore process for the producer.
Technical Committee will review the documents submitted by the business and the audit report submitted by the Auditors. If the audit report is satisfactory and the business and products satisfy the Halal certification criteria, then the Halal Certification Body issues the Halal Certificate.
Benefits of Halal Certification in Bangalore
- Opportunities to tap a global HALAL Certification in Bangalore food market of about 2 billion people (Middle East, Asia Pacific, EU, USA, LATAM, Central Asia)
- The Halal logo is an authoritative, independent, and reliable testimony to support Halal food claims.
- 200% profit of greater market share: No loss of non-Muslim markets/clients
- Enhance marketability of products in Muslim countries/markets.
- Small cost investment relative to multiple growth in revenues
- Image boosts in meeting varied customer needs.
- Improve the food preparation hygienic system.
- Improve the food quality to global standards HALAL Certification in South Arica
Why Factocert for HALAL Certification in Bangalore
Factocert is one of the Best Leading HALAL consulting services in Bangalore for its aggressive advantage in business continuity management. Don’t hesitate to email contact@Factocert.com with your inquiries or use the pop-up form on Factocert.com the website to outline your main points. Our Multi Skilled Professionals can assist you and respond to your requirements and questions.
For more information, visit HALAL Certification in Bangalore.
Frequently Asked Questions
The ISO Certification in Bangalore stands for International Organization for Standardization. It plays an essential role in maintaining various market sectors’ standards. It starts right from manufacturing an item to providing a product. It is an independent, international organization that develops standards for ensuring the safety, quality, and efficiency of the services and products across Bangalore cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
For industries in Bangalore , ISO certification might be called for by legislation or contractually. But, even if that’s not the situation, satisfying ISO criteria has many advantages for organizations: Saving money and time by recognizing and resolving persisting issues, Improving system, and process effectiveness.
While all the ISO Standards are necessary for different organizations, some of the mandatory ISO Certification Standards in Bangalore are:
- ISO 9001 Certification: Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Certification: Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 Certification: Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO 27001 Certification: Information Security Management System
- ISO 22000 Certification: Food Safety Management System
Although the cost of ISO Certification in Bangalore depends on the type of ISO Standards, Factocert provides the best ISO Certification services at the most affordable price across Bangalore.