ISO Certification in Vietnam is a sign of approval by an outside organization. The company is operating according to an international standard developed in ISO. International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
The ISO are an independent, non-governmental, international organization that brings experts together to share their knowledge and develop standards that encourage the development of new technologies and offer solutions to global issues.
What makes the ISO certification in Vietnam crucial for a company?
ISO, also known as ISO, also known as the International Standards Organization, is an independent body that sets its standards. As for standards, we can define them as the safety, quality and efficacy of the goods or services offered by companies. ISO 9001 certification outlines the importance of high-quality products and services. If you also find an increase in the market price or a struggle to be differentiated, ISO is a key that will help you maintain and thrive in the marketplace. Register your business and become ISO certified right now.
The ISO certification will increase the credibility of your business and the overall effectiveness of your business. If your company can be ISO certified, it has numerous advantages to associate with.
Selecting the kind of certification ISO:
The first step is to decide on the type of ISO certification you require for your company. There are a variety of ISO certifications available, including :
- ISO 9001 – Quality management system
- ISO 14001 – Environmental management system
- ISO 22000 – Food safety management system
- ISO 27001 – Information security management system
- ISO 45001 – Occupational health & safety management system
What are the most Utilizable ISO Standards?
This section will go over 8 of the widely used kinds that comprise ISO standards in depth. Let’s look at them.
- ISO 9001. This is among the most awaited ISO standards for establishing, implementing, and maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS) for any business regardless of sector, capital, or size.
- ISO 14001. ISO standards provide guidelines for what must be accomplished to implement the environmental management system (EMS). It covers processes, policies and plans, records and best practices to establish the rules for how your business engages in environmental interactions. ISO 14001 requirements give you an outline and guidelines for creating an EMS for any business.
- ISO 27001. This ISO standard pertains to information security. Organizations that comply with this standard can be accredited with an accredited accreditation organization after being audited and passed.
- ISO 22000. This standard defines the specifications for food’s health and safety system (FSMS). This standard permits an organization engaged (either directly or indirectly) in the foodservice sector to ensure that it follows the most effective hygiene and safety standards.
- ISO 50001. ISO 50001 is a voluntary standard and offers organizations a structure to monitor and improve their energy efficiency. It addresses documentation, measurement and reporting on consumption and energy usage. In addition, ISO 50001 includes design and procurement best practices for equipment that consumes energy and other aspects that impact energy performance that companies can track and influence.
- ISO 31000. This is an international standard for risk management that outlines principles for safely managing risks. Implementing ISO 31000 facilitates safe business processes and allows organizations to achieve goals, recognize potential threats and opportunities and allocate resources for managing risk.
- ISO 26000. A relatively new standard, ISO 26000, focuses on social accountability. It offers businesses guidelines regarding working with a sense of social responsibility by defining their social responsibility. It also helps organizations set the framework for initiatives that align as being in line with corporate social responsibility objectives.
- ISO 20121. This ISO standard was introduced in 2012 and addressed sustainability in events. The international ISO standard defines all the requirements to assist people and businesses enhance sustainable practices for their events and activities.
Why should you choose Factocert Consult Company for Consultants to achieve the ISO certification in Vietnam?
Factocert is one of the top ISO Certification Consultants in Vietnam. We offer top ISO solutions, CE mark, HALAL, HACCP certification with auditing training, documentation, and training at a low cost. We also provide services in Vietnam cities such as Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Haiphong and Can Tho, and other major cities. For more visit: www.factocert.com or email@example.com