ISO 27001 Certification in Myanmar is a global standard for information security management. It was created in the late 1990s and has since become the industry standard for ISO 27001 certification. Implementing ISO 27001 certification in your organization can help you achieve various benefits, including increased data security, compliance with industry standards, and better management of your information assets.
How much does it cost to get ISO 27001 Certification in Myanmar?
Most of my time these days is spent talking to organizations that process data on behalf of other people about ISO 27001 Certification in Myanmar and different types of “attestation,” proving that they are handling their client’s data reasonably and appropriately. ISO 27001 Certification in Myanmar is a trendy topic, and Pivot Point Security is a big fan of it. Because of this, prospective clients always ask, “How much do you think it will cost to get an ISO 27001 Certification in Myanmar certificate?”
It’s hard to give a ballpark cost for a 27001 certificate because there are so many possible differences. For instance:
- The ISO-27001 certificate’s physical and logical scope depends on the company’s size.
- The level of development of the Information Security Management System at the moment (ISMS)
- The difference between how things are right now and how they should be.
- The internal ability to build the ISMS and close the gaps that have been found
- How fast the certificate needs to be given
Still, we can come up with a rough estimate of how much ISO 27001 Certification in Myanmar might cost in their environment. We spend a lot of time digging into the above areas, but we also use what we’ve learned from helping clients get certified over the last three or four years.
If you look at all of these projects, this is what the “average” customer looks like:
- 75 employees
- Processes sensitive data, which means it has to follow PII/PHI laws and rules.
- Put their services in two different data centers at the same time.
- SaaS is an integral part of the services they offer.
- It has a controlled environment reviewed by outsiders in the past but is still immature and not fully documented, giving it a Capability Maturity
- Model (C.M.M.) score of 2.
- Has a “C.S.O.” who is very technical but doesn’t know much about ISO 27001 Certification in Myanmar and ISO 27002. (i.e., a C.I.S.S.P. rather than a C.I.S.A. or CISM)
- Clients pressure you to get third-party verification, often asking for ISO 27001 Certification in Myanmar certification.
- He needs to get a certificate (without too much trouble for “business as usual”) within a year.
- I need a fair amount of ISO 27001 Certification in Myanmar consulting to prepare for the certification audit.
Assuming that the above is mostly true, the “external” costs to get ISO 27001 Certification in Myanmar certification may look like this:
-Phase I of precertification costs $20,000 (e.g., Scope Definition, Risk Assessment, Risk Treatment Plan, Gap Assessment, Phase II Remediation Plan)
-Precertification Phase II: $18,000 (for closing gaps, choosing a registrar, making ISMS artifacts, forming a risk management committee, responding to an incident, conducting an internal ISMS audit, and helping with an on-site certification audit).
-Audit of certification: $10,000
-Total cost for ISO 27001 Certification certificate: $48,000
Once you have your certificate, you will need a “surveillance” audit in years 2 and 3 to keep your certificate. You will also need to do an Internal ISMS Audit every year. The “average” company usually hires a third party to do this for them. So, here’s what your likely costs will be for 2 – 3 years :
Surveillance Audit: $7,500
Audit of the internal ISMS: $7000
Caution: Your costs may be very different. Our clients have paid anywhere from $5,000 to $70,000 for precertification consulting. As a heads-up, I used $1,500 per person-day in my estimates because I’ve seen rates for a “real” ISO-27001 consultant range from $1,400 to $1,800 per day.
Why should Factocert be your first choice for ISO 27001 certification in Myanmar?
Do you want to get ISO 27001 certification in Myanmar? Factocert is Myanmar’s leading ISO Certification service provider. Factocert can help you find the most dependable ISO 27001 Providers in Myanmar. This will improve your company’s reputation while providing you with the most effective information security management system possible.
The financial security of an organization is critical, and ISO 27001 will ensure that the organization is protected against any threat, both inside and outside the organization. Cyberattack was quite common, regardless of the size of the organization. More information about our solutions can be found at www.factocert.com. To contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.