CE marking, mandatory conformity marking required for many products to trade within the EU, is necessary if you wish to do business with these products. CE-marking signifies that your products meet stringent EU product safety directives. But, compliance can be complex. Our CE-marking Conformity Assessment Services provide the expertise and support you need to reach compliance.
WHY USE THE CE MARKING CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT SERVICES OF FACTOCERT?
We can assist you with any part of the process or guide specific details.
- Get compliance by offering guidance and advice
- Find out which EU standards and directives apply to your products
- Define your responsibilities following EU product safety directives
- Learn about various certifications and the steps required to obtain them.
- Determine whether you need to identify a NoBo (notified body) to comply
TRUED CE-MARKING CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT SERVICES FROM A WORLD-CLASS SUPPLIER
Our company provides certification, testing, and inspection services throughout Europe. It gives us unparalleled experience in EU requirements. We are trusted CE marking service providers worldwide. We are a notified body for almost all EU product safety directives.
We can provide more than a regular certification service because of our expertise and knowledge. We can offer you extensive support and advice so that you can take control of the product certification process. It will allow your company to gain new expertise.
The following services are available for CE marking conformity assessments:
- Advice about the CE marking process
- Evaluation of conformity
- Design verification
- Type approval
- Audit and approval of the system
- Examination of files and documents
- Production supervision and sampling testing
- CE audits and testing for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
- Workshops and training
- Assessment and risk analysis
- Technical files
- Assessment of the instruction card and user manual
- Identification of interpretation problems
- Your EC declaration of conformity is issued
- Your certificate of verification is issued
For More Information Visit: CE Mark Certification in Canada