ISO 45001 certification in Mozambique establishes the requirements for an occupational health and safety (OHS) management system and provides guidelines for its use to enable organizations to provide a safe and healthy workplace by preventing injury and ill-health in the workplace and increasing the effectiveness of proactively improving OSH.
Is ISO 45001 an international standard?
As the world’s first international standard for occupational health and safety, Mozambique’s ISO 45001 certification in Mozambique, Occupational Health, and Safety Management System – Requirements with implementation guidelines, provides a single, clear framework for all organizations wishing to improve their occupational health and safety.
Documents and records conform to ISO 45001:2018
- Scope of occupational health and safety management system (Section 4.3)
- HEALTH POLICY (Section 5.2)
- Responsibilities and powers in OH&SMS (Section 5.3)
- Occupational health and safety processes to address risks and opportunities (Section 6.1.1)
- ISO 45001 Certification in Mozambique Occupational health and safety risk assessment methodology and criteria (item 22.214.171.124)
- Occupational health and safety goals and plans to achieve them (Section 6.2.2)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Process (Section 8.2)
- Risks and opportunities for healthy and safe working conditions and actions to deal with them (point 6.1.1)
- Legal and other requirements (item 6.1.3)
- Proof of competence (Section 7.2)
- ISO 45001 Certification in Mozambique Evidence of communication (Section 7.4.1)
- A contingency plan (Section 8.2)
- Results of monitoring, measuring, analyzing, and evaluating performance (point 9.1.1)
- Monitoring Equipment Service, Calibration or Inspection (Section 9.1.1)
- Result of conformity assessment (item 9.1.2)
- Internal audit program (Section 9.2.2)
Benefits of implementing ISO 45001 certification
- Improve hazard detection and risk assessment
- Reduce downtime, total work-related injury costs, and the amount of insurance premium claimed
- ISO 45001 Certification in Mozambique Receive the globally recognized TÜV SÜD test mark
- Strengthening leadership and employee participation
- Help build trust and brand integrity by ensuring your management system meets international standards
- Certification also shows that your management system complies with international standards
- Validate your business capabilities and inspire confidence in offering profitable partnerships
- ISO 45001 certification in Mozambique requirements in Mozambique
- By complying with ISO 45001 certification in Mozambique requirements, organizations can increase their confidence by showing their customers that their products and services meet expectations.
- Follow ISO 45001 Certification in Mozambique standard instructions
- Meet your requirements
- Meet customer, legal and regulatory requirements
- Save documentation
Cost of ISO certification in Mozambique
- The cost of ISO 45001 certification in Mozambique per company varies depending on the number of employees and the complexity of the business. If the company is already operating to certain standards and most of the processes and good practices are in place, the cost of certification can be drastically reduced and make it very easy to get ISO 45001 certification in Mozambique.
- In some scenarios where a particular company works in 3 shifts, the cost of getting ISO 45001 certification in Mozambique may increase as consultants and auditors need to involve employees across all 3 shifts in training and discussions.
- If the company operates in multiple locations, the cost of certification should be increased as consultants and auditors must visit all of these locations to ensure that implementation and audits are carried out at those locations.
- Top Certified performs a free gap analysis for companies to ensure the ISO 45001 certification in Mozambique is easily accessible to clients.
Why you choose Factocert to get ISO 45001 certification in Mozambique
Factocert is a leading multinational ISO certification and consulting firm. Our specialization includes services according to various ISO standards and other requirements worldwide such as CMMI, CE Mark, VAPT, PCI-DSS, Cybersecurity, SOC, and others. ISO 45001 certification in Mozambique.Factocert must contribute to ISO experts in Mozambique to provide ISO 45001 certification in Mozambique, Matolo, Maputo, Nampula, Beria, and other big cities in Mozambique. For more information, visit www.factocert.com or email@example.com