What is an ISO 9001 Certification in Libya process approach?
ISO 9001 Certification in Libya is the International Standard ISO 9001 is resting on three main pillars: process approach management, Plan does check act, and risk-based thinking. All three elements on which the international standard is resting are closely interdependent. Here we will be concentrating on the process approach to the management.
PDCA and risk-based thinking would be easier if we understand what process approach is and then correlate with process approach and the process approach to management are one of the seven principles of QMS which are the core of ISO 9001 Certification in Libya.
What is the process – The process is a set of interrelated activities that use inputs to deliver intended results. Whether the intended result of processes called output product or service depends on the context inputs to a process are generally the outputs of other processes and outputs of a process are generally the inputs to other processes.
Two or more interrelated and interacting processes in series can also be referred to as a process in an organization that is generally planned and carried out under controlled conditions to add value, a process where the conformity of the resulting output cannot be readily or economically validated is frequently referred to as a special process. Examples of special processes are the welding process, soldering process, injection molding process, operation process in the hospital, software design and development, clinical trials, satellite launch, etc.
Now that we know what is process it is easier to understand what the process approach should be with process approach consistent and expected results are achieved more effectively and efficiently.
When activities are understood and managed as interrelated processes that function is called a clear system. The rationale behind the process approach is that the ISO 9001 Certification in Libya (quality management system) consists of interrelated processes. Understanding how results are produced by this system enables an organization to optimize the system and its performance.
The ISO 9001 Certification in Libya is an international Standard that promotes the adoption of a process approach when developing, implementing and improving the effectiveness of quality management to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements, specific requirements considered essential to the adoption of a process approach are included in Clause 4.4 of ISO 9001 – understanding and managing interrelated processes.
A system contributes to its effectiveness and efficiency and achieves its intended results. This approach enables an organization to control the interrelationships and interdependencies among the processes of the system so that the overall performance of the organization can be enhanced.
The process approach involves systematic definition and management of processes and their interactions, to achieve intended results as per quality policy and strategic direction of the organization is the management of the processes in the system as a whole can be achieved using the Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) cycle with an overall focus on risk-based thinking aimed at taking advantage of opportunities and preventing undesirable results.
The process approach is simply a way of looking at all your activities and thinking of them as sets of inputs and outputs. As a chain of activities, where one process fits into the next it is important to break it down into components such as how is it done, When is it done, what is needed to get it done, who does it.
How do you know it is working effectively? The process approach directly links process inputs that come from suppliers to the outputs of that process that go to customers, this horizontal linkage between suppliers and customers is an excellent way to manage and continually improve both the effectiveness and the efficiency of the process.
Once the process is needed for the ISO 9001 Certification in Libya (QMS), their sequences and interactions have been identified. ISO 9001 Certification in Libya is necessary to establish management responsibility and accountability for the performance of such processes.
The process approach generates many possible actions such as
- ISO 9001 Certification in Libya it defines the objectives of the system and the processes necessary to achieve them
- Establish authority, responsibility, and accountability for managing processes
- Understand the organization’s capabilities and determine resource constraints before action
- Find process interdependencies and analyze the effect of changes to individual processes on the system
- ISO 9001 Certification in Libya is manage processes in their interrelations as a system to achieve the organization’s quality objectives
- Ensure information is available to operate and improve the processes and to monitor, analyze and evaluate manage risks that can affect outputs of the processes and overall outcomes of the QMS.
Some potential key benefits of the Process Approach are:
- Enhanced ability to focus effort on key processes and opportunities for improvement
- Consistent and predictable outcomes through a system of aligned processes
- Optimized performance through effective Process Management
- Efficient use of resources and reduced cross-functional barriers
- Enhancing confidence of interested parties related to its consistency effectiveness and efficiency.